3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Looks like Jennifer complaining to MC
"Your brother railed my ass so hard that I can't even stand"
The only thing on the menu for Alan is netori.. hopefully a lot in his oblivious presence. So many hot potential scenes in that category. I hope that's the majority of the game eventually. Alan could just leave for business too, but that's a lot less exciting. :giggle:

Reactions: Gg Rg and phreadom

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Looks like Jennifer complaining to MC
"Your brother railed my ass so hard that I can't even stand"
Right. Alan couldn't rail a crib with hammer, nails, and instructions. She barely gets any time with him, and when she does it only rarely includes anything sexual. He falls asleep on her "so hard". He ignores her "so hard". Even if he has sex with her, it's anything but "so hard". It's more like playing patty cake between his dick and her vagina.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Jennifer is out shopping and has decided to buy a swimsuit that makes her look a little less like a grandmother. But she has a hard time deciding which one to buy. So it's up to you to help her.
It's up to you to decide which bikini Jennifer should choose. I'll keep the color choice for myself. However I am not stubborn and would gladly take into account your opinion so do not hesitate to give ideas of color in comment. And for the elite patreons don't forget to go and vote on the dedicated post which gives you +2 votes

Definitely bikini#1 but I would choose bikini#4 also both show very well the special back it would be a sin not to show all that sexy ass :p

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
I would say going by the game's pace and development time , MC won't be nailing brother's wife this year .... maybe a HJ or a BJ will be there by the end of the year bcuz the dev knows that the main reason people are playing the game is that. He doesn't really have that good of a story till now which could keep player's curious for the next update other than all the sexual tension between MC and Sis in Law. So chances are he will keep dragging it till he can get hold of something better for the story or till he decides to make a new game. It isn't the first game that would be doing it.

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes