3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
I have started playing this game and wanted to ask about wife's love points and hate points. Which choice opens more options with the wife? Is it the love points or the hate points?
The love/hate points only change some dialogs and add minor variations AFAIK.
There is presently no real sex scene between MC and wife whatever the route.
And for the future nobody can tell, but the dev.

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
away from home

cuz in this game, mc is nothing more than a voyeur cuck while his brother is the REAL MC.
No netori to be found here. Just a long burnt out "build up" of nothingness.
Are you sure you mean "Away from Home"?

Because i'm fairly deep in it and there's no sign of the MC having a brother ... and the MC has fucked just about every fenale character - well, not his mother so far...

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Away from Home is the game all the MC dickriders sing praises for due to it having a Chadhole protagonist. They love seeing every woman be unrealistically obsessed with him and also the only guy they have sex with. Unlike this game, where as it's the typical slow burn bullshit, at least it's a more realistic depiction of a married couple. Because they actually fuck. MC will get his turn eventually. Hopefully. I'm just glad the 'wife' is sexually active with somebody and we get to see it. Sex scenes don't always have to be anchored to the designated self-insert.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Away from Home is the game all the MC dickriders sing praises for due to it having a Chadhole protagonist. They love seeing every woman be unrealistically obsessed with him and also the only guy they have sex with. Unlike this game, where as it's the typical slow burn bullshit, at least it's a more realistic depiction of a married couple. Because they actually fuck. MC will get his turn eventually. Hopefully. I'm just glad the 'wife' is sexually active with somebody and we get to see it. Sex scenes don't always have to be anchored to the designated self-insert.
I agree - it is MUCH easier to get immersed in games where it is clear the dev both has a brain and also uses it in developing a story with at lease some semblance of real-world believability.

I guess some folks can "believe" a story where every LI absurdly is immediately thirsty for their MC (these players also are completely mesmerized by flashing lights and loud noises and are known to catch lots of bugs in their mouths), and I like those games sometimes myself when I'm not looking for realism and just want lewd scenes.

But I think one of the keys to productivity and longevity for devs is to be able to quickly learn how to filter these posters out - even the clever ones who at least dress up their demands in comments that can seem reasonable at first glance. Too many devs listen to those voices early on and start moving more laterally than forward with their stories, and many burn out as a result. :(

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes