3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
you mean the hj while the mc was sleeping??
They kiss after the party at the club, then some things happen, just not sex.
This is considered cheating, unfortunately the developer doesn't earn much, and in the little time he spends on the game he isn't making any progress with his brother's wife

inked_devil

Oct 23, 2020
I found a statement from the developer on Patreon, perhaps this answers your question:

"I know exactly what you mean. But that's the paradox and the dilemma I'm facing with the creation of this game. I could indeed make the hero have sex with Jennifer in the next update. But that would take away too much of the credibility I'm trying to bring to this story. It's true that what I could do to speed things up is put aside the secondary characters and sexy scenes I try to incorporate into each release, to concentrate on the main development and get to the conclusion more quickly. But then I'd be criticized for the lack of hot content. That's why I try to find a balance between story development and naughty scenes, even if it's not always easy. I'm also aware that some may feel frustrated at times, but you have to understand that it's quite difficult to satisfy everyone's expectations and match them with my vision of the story. But in any case, I want you to know that I've taken note of your concerns and that I'm trying to take them into account in the development of the game"
Very well said by the dev. I'm sure it's both frustrating and difficult to appease everyone (sarcasm, it's impossible). Ultimately, it's his game to do whatever he wants with and it's his vision to lay out for us on his time. If it takes 10 years to get to the conclusion and only 2 people are still following then so be it. It's his choice to do that and everyone else just has to suck it up and deal with it. Yeah, it's frustrating. But oh well....deal with it. OR make your own game that gets to the end in 5 minutes then you'll be happy lol

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
The bloodsuckers want quick updates but I bet they didn't even donate 1 dollar, he's doing the game on his own time, the game is extra income
The developer seriously isn't earning enough to say it's "extra income".
More like it's a side project in free time

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Ultimately, it's his game to do whatever he wants with and it's his vision to lay out for us on his time.
With all honesty, did anyone questioned or argued with these statements? Noone wrote that it's not his game, that he cant do whatever he wants with it, that it's his vision) People just express what they think about game in it's curent state for all this development time.
It's his choice to do that
Once again noone argued with it)
everyone else just has to suck it up and deal with it.
And they deal by writing what they think about game and this whole situation with fuck ups, bad decisions, lost direction and very slow development progress.
OR make your own game that gets to the end in 5 minutes then you'll be happy lol
Everyone now obliged to create their own product just to have some kind of privilege to criticize bad(on their opinion) products? When for example in restaurant you get dish which taste like shit, you dont go to kitchen and make it yourself, right?) And please dont start with but you got it for free bs, if I or anyone think that game bad/have serious problems then its our opinion and if we payed money for game or not doesnt change it even in the slightest.

Last edited:

inked_devil

Oct 23, 2020
With all honesty, did anyone questioned or argued with these statements? Noone wrote that it's not his game, that he cant do whatever he wants with it, that it's his vision) People just express what they think about game in it's curent state for all this development time.

Once again noone argued with it)

And they deal by writing what they think about game and this whole situation with fuck ups, bad decisions, lost direction and very slow development progress.

Everyone now obliged to create their own product just to have some kind of privilege to criticize bad(on their opinion) products? When for example in restaurant you get dish which taste like shit, you dont go to kitchen and make it yourself, right?) And please dont start with but you got it for free bs, if I or anyone think that game bad/have serious problems then its our opinion and if we payed money for game or not doesnt change it even in the slightest.
Whatever keeps you happy in life, then you do you.

Reactions: godoff95

Davizera

Apr 6, 2019
constructive criticism!
the game is good but there are some observations, a lot of text and little action, the wife should be hotter with more curves, be different from the others, after all she is the "protagonist", I hope the developer notices this one day!

• Angry
Reactions: Hotcoupleeasy

Cnote12x96

Aug 22, 2017
constructive criticism!
the game is good but there are some observations, a lot of text and little action, the wife should be hotter with more curves, be different from the others, after all she is the "protagonist", I hope the developer notices this one day!
I think the wife is perfect as is... too curvaceous makes the story less believable

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I think the wife's body is great. Anyone who needs cup size to be absurdly unnatural to enjoy a VN can go play one of the 80 billiion silly games that cater to that fetish - no dev needs faux "constructive criticism" that is really just some rando complaining that their individual fetishes aren't being catered to. :rolleyes:

The one thing I feel has changed (and I could be wrong because I haven't started a new game and revisited the early content) is that her face has gotten less "pretty" and had become a bit more masculine in recent updates.

Is that just me having a skewed memory because I remember the early content being super sexy?? Opinions? :unsure:

Reactions: ClubbaWang
3.00 star(s) 45 Votes