3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
I would say going by the game's pace and development time , MC won't be nailing brother's wife this year .... maybe a HJ or a BJ will be there by the end of the year bcuz the dev knows that the main reason people are playing the game is that. He doesn't really have that good of a story till now which could keep player's curious for the next update other than all the sexual tension between MC and Sis in Law. So chances are he will keep dragging it till he can get hold of something better for the story or till he decides to make a new game. It isn't the first game that would be doing it.
The problem with this approach (for the creator, it's obvious why it's bad for patrons) is that this usually happens when the creator gathers enough patrons to make it worthwhile. Beanieguystudio makes less than $400 monthly, which is respectable, but not really enough to retire on.
Once the dev does it once, he will stop gaining new patrons and will slowly start shedding existing ones, so it's risky and the payoff is only worth it if he has a lot of patrons lined up and has another game in the works (under a different account).

I'm not saying that's not what's happening here, it's just that there are other explanations. Laziness, incompetence and overwhelmedness are equally likely and explain what's happening just as well.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
He is slow but active so let's stay positive that we see someday a scenery like, idiot Alan sleeps in his bed while in the other room Jen gets the fuck of her life from his little brother
I'm at least flexible about room, "little" brother can have her in the kitchen, garage, living room, terrace... He is bounded only by his imagination... :LOL:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
yeah, instead of a very small update every 3 months, now it will be a small update every 6 months.
at least, till a new poli/voting happens ofc.
then it probably will be a medium sized update per year, which should be peachy enough...for patrons, ofc :BootyTime:
Damn I was hoping it was just a one time thing.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hi everyone, here I am again. I'm sorry for the short period of silence but I've been having vision problems that have forced me to limit my time in front of the screens. However I am recovering well and it should be fixed in a few days. But don't be afraid, even though it slowed me down for almost a week, I still managed to make progress on the game. Currently I'm over 470 frames of unique renders and 300 frames of animations. There is still a lot of work to do but I'm still on schedule for a May release. However I prefer not to give a fixed date considering the amount of work I still have to complete.
Anyway I'm also putting some previews to give you an idea of what's waiting for you in the second day.

I'll get back to work and I'll see you later.

1682931371187.png

1682931412302.png

1682931445580.png

1682931477664.png

luna23

Sep 26, 2021

Hi everyone, here I am again. I'm sorry for the short period of silence but I've been having vision problems that have forced me to limit my time in front of the screens. However I am recovering well and it should be fixed in a few days. But don't be afraid, even though it slowed me down for almost a week, I still managed to make progress on the game. Currently I'm over 470 frames of unique renders and 300 frames of animations. There is still a lot of work to do but I'm still on schedule for a May release. However I prefer not to give a fixed date considering the amount of work I still have to complete.
Anyway I'm also putting some previews to give you an idea of what's waiting for you in the second day.

I'll get back to work and I'll see you later.

View attachment 2586736

View attachment 2586737

View attachment 2586738

View attachment 2586739
Hey man gws. Just want to give a feedback. This game have potential 1 of the best on the site. Hope the lewd scene is kinda long is 1 of many factor personally. Time management? Ya i know you can. Ure an artist. Good luck

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Unofficial Android Port of:

My Brother's Wife [v0.7] + JokerLeader's Multi Mod

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu
Update?

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes