3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Fyi -

Version 0.9 part 1 Official release news
Hi, everyone.
So I've been doing my best to finish for May but I still had too much work to do. However, I'm finally at the end of the tunnel and can give you a release date. The release date is 05/06, which is quite feasible given my progress. However, there's no reason why I can't go ahead and release it earlier. I'll give you the details at the time of release, but part 1 is larger than I had initially planned.
Just a little more patience, I think we're all eager (myself included) to see this update come out.

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
Damn, I was wrong. He didn't release in May, even technically.
You guys do know that the creator is Spanish, right? Meaning that the day and the month are flipped around in their native tongue. So the release date isnt the 6th of May, it's the 5th of June.

hewhoha

Dec 14, 2019
You guys do know that the creator is Spanish, right? Meaning that the day and the month are flipped around in their native tongue. So the release date isnt the 6th of May, it's the 5th of June.
The fact that he said that on May 30th, ( aka, May 6th was long gone) was self-explanatory. Spanish, Namibian, Martian. Makes NO difference.
On the hand, i feel for patreons who voted to cramp 2 days in one update on condition to delay the release 2 months going on the third now. Just to end up with a late one day update

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Don't sugarcoat it. He specifically said May. And even flipped, 31/05 and 05/31 are hardly ambiguous, unless there was some reform and the year has 31 or more months.

Reactions: hawk784563

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
In a lot of countries the date isn't written as it is in the USA...
In France, Great Britain, Germany, Italy and almost, if not all, Europe today is the 5/6/2023 while in the US it's the 6/5/2023
So? BG said that he'll release in May. People have to be far in denial to defend him by saying something like "Nono. He didn't mean May 6th, he meant June 5th!"
And then go and write a lengthy explanation why that theory makes sense. It doesn't make any sense and tomorrow those explanation won't even have to make any sense. And he won't release today.

If BG said he'd release on 05/06, sure, knock yourself out, people. But I don't get how you can misinterpret May/06 or 06/May as 5th of June, let alone May/30 or 31, or "I'll release in May".

And I'm from Poland. I'm well aware and I always double-check date formats. As a side note, US format doesn't make sense. It doesn't even serve any practical purpose. If it was at least easier to sort, but it requires special handling rules.

shhesh12345

Jan 11, 2023
v 0.9 part 1 is out
Elite fan release of My Brother's Wife (0.9 part 1):

Big fan release of My Brother's Wife (0.9 part 1):
10/06/2023
All patreon release of My Brother's Wife (0.9 part 1):
15/06/2023
Can anyone give the link for download??

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Guess we can get it in a week, looking forward to this update.
Yeah... but it's kinda weird that none of those who spent their time crying like kids in the past weeks until the update was released are now totally silent and none of them shared it ...

If they complained on a Pirate site without being patrons, what was the point apart from trolling?
And if they are patrons, what's the point of complaining on a Pirate site if they don't share the game when it comes out?

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes