3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017

Informa

May 3, 2017
PSA: Mixdrop file for walkthrough is not the same as the one from the modder's patreon. Scans flagged in multiple times.

Reactions: iscokeit

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
50% tease, 49% blue balling, and 1% oral sex.
MC is pretty much at the same point with the Wife as he was when you last played. So, you haven't missed much.

And 100% milking.
Absolutely disappointing, then. A 6 month hiatus for 400 renders and no progress whatsoever.
That's stupid for a game that gets updated only twice a year.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Bro can you check there some error in free roam even with your mod 0.8 and can't progress by clicking on wife or even brother from his office. Some sort of bug i think. Does 0.9 solve it cause i have 30 min prior to this deleted the game. Can you confirm?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Bro can you check there some error in free roam even with your mod 0.8 and can't progress by clicking on wife or even brother from his office. Some sort of bug i think. Does 0.9 solve it cause i have 30 min prior to this deleted the game. Can you confirm?
i am talking about 1st free roam

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
It's working for me, when I do the Free Roam if I click the wife it ends the Free Roam, same for the brother.

Khoa Le

Jan 6, 2018
I don't know why but the Relation Stats must have some bug, I've chose the answers to get some domination point but till Day 4 it's still 0.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
I come back and try it again in 2 years when it has content. If it even lasts that long before it gets abandoned.
Yep, this is a complete waste of time. IMO, with how long ago this one came out and the lack of good content, and the fact that he stands at 95 patrons at the moment (which will most likely not increase significantly (if at all) due to the blue balling and useless content), I'd say that it has a much higher percentage of getting abandonned than anything else. I was hoping for some actual substance but instead this is another EPIC fail. It had potential of being a good game, "HAD". Definitely not worth the download or waste of time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lokitox8

Morho

May 16, 2023
i understand that mc is stealing brother wife...and they probably fuck...but why i should see it? or want to?

am i wrong made when i dont want look on other ppl fuck (handjobs atc..) and dream to one day marry that girl? :D

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So version 9 still has no sex? Handjob is the apex of action? Not certain about this model. Players will question its pacing. From what I have seen, the game has good art, good characters, and a good system. Just no actual action. Oh well, as the wise man said, "It's a bold strategy, Cotton . . ."

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes