3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Yeah slow burn is not a problem untill
a) You get action with side characters
b)We have seen too many times, devs drag development for years in slow burn and then either abandon it right before 'the deed' update or botch the 'the deed' update with so poor quality that it feels like all these years following the game was pure waste of time.
And the thing is the higher you make people wait, the more are peoples expectations and more chances that devs result gonna be underwhelming.

This is why i love devs that do small update in small interval of time instead of making people wait for half year to year for update.
Yep. They have a short story and want to make it last years. Personally I dropped this one when the MC met the neighbour or someone. Right there I knew what was coming. I'm not even criticizing the dev or his product, It's just not a product I want to spend my time, much less my money in.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
does the MC finally sleep with his brother wife or not in this update?
Not in this update, it seems to much time is wasted on side stories, this time it was in the office, the character development, graphics improvements and tension is noticeable, but a massive lack of chemistry between the wife and her brother in law doesn't make it convincing, the brother in law is a pervert and the wife is very submissive and the brother in law is taking advantage of the situation in a real scenario he would have been thrown out of the house ages ago and in a fictional scenario they would have been having sexual encounters whenever they got the chance, the game has potential but it's just turned into a L&P type taking forever for something to happen type game.

Rambomelinda

May 25, 2020
Dear dev.. apart from the fact that the update is toooo slow.. I don't have any serious complaints about the game.. so I wish if u could live upto ur commitment and gain the popularity back.. and u said the part2 is followed soon.. will it be this week?

Reactions: RonSharma

Blabla95

Jan 16, 2019
Dear dev.. apart from the fact that the update is toooo slow.. I don't have any serious complaints about the game.. so I wish if u could live upto ur commitment and gain the popularity back.. and u said the part2 is followed soon.. will it be this week?
it would be good but I think that part 2 will arrive rather in 1 month even 2

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Reading comments... No sex yet? I will wait next update then.
Next update... next update... COPIUM

• Haha
Reactions: kartolas

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I did install your mod. Still too dark on my screen. I'll try and lighting my contrast on my screen but so far this is the only game that i have an issue making out the text/font. It's the dark blue and reds that make it difficult.

EDIT: I love your mods by the way. Really good quality. However is it possible to share it on GoFile or some other download server? The one here on F95 (mixdrop) have the most popups and restrictions ive seen in a long time.

Try with my optional Mod, I've changed the font, the colors and you can increase the text size

Reactions: ashol

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I did install your mod. Still too dark on my screen. I'll try and lighting my contrast on my screen but so far this is the only game that i have an issue making out the text/font. It's the dark blue and reds that make it difficult.

EDIT: I love your mods by the way. Really good quality. However is it possible to share it on GoFile or some other download server? The one here on F95 (mixdrop) have the most popups and restrictions ive seen in a long time.
You have my normal WT Mod installed, not the optional
1686312007546.png

Reactions: phreadom

Gagan Gupta

Jul 28, 2018
In the initial scene of Greek mythological scene I guess….the screen become black after tapping on the “cum” option does anyone faced this issue and Dev please fix this issue man

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
After you've been to Alan's office in this version don't use the Stats again or you will get an exception error. Interface/portraitkat.png

Edit: Take this and place it in game/images/interface to solve the issue for now.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Not sure why I didn’t see the neighbor in this update cause I remember telling her I would visit her to help around her house. Is there some choice that blocked or skipped this scene?

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes