3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I'm confused by the Vers number. 0.9 wqould generally mean 90% completed, but where this version ends,m I doubt the story is much, if any, further than the halfway point...at most.

And yet another couple months to wait for some action good lord, can anyone make a game where ys dont have to wait almost a year for some good fucking

Some slow burns, are TOO slow, and some games have the LIs jumping into the bed with MC in the 1st day of the story. The right balance, is I think, a difficult point to find. Re what I said above., if this story IS 90%, then it's not in a good place at all, as I have yet to see anything beyond PG rated happen in the story and I just finished this currnt build.

Maybe I'll go abck and replay, making all the "dick MC" choices and none of the good guy type ones. See what that does.

Last edited:
Reactions: reptar01

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
You need more brother points than rival points, IIRC. Something like that anyway.
Ok, I’ll try that but it doesn’t make any sense why getting along with asshole brother would affect your chances of working on your neighbors pool even when you already told her you would come over:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SkyeHigh 038

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think I am beginning to not like this game as much as I did when I first played It tbh
The mc does & says things sometimes that I feel is creepy or douche.
Without any choice to stop it
Oh Well I'll decide after the next update If I want to continue with this.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
I'm confused by the Vers number. 0.9 wqould generally mean 90% completed, but where this version ends,m I doubt the story is much, if any, further than the halfway point...at most.

Some slow burns, are TOO slow, and some games have the LIs jumping into the bed with MC in the 1st day of the story. The right balance, is I think, a difficult point to find. Re what I said above., if this story IS 90%, then it's not in a good place at all, as I have yet to see anything beyond PG rated happen in the story and I just finished this currnt build.

Maybe I'll go abck and replay, making all the "dick MC" choices and none of the good guy type ones. See what that does.
I'm sorry to say that if you're looking for balance, this one isn't it and at the incredibly slooooooooow burn rate this game seems to be evolving, I see the 0.9 to be followed by 0.10, 0.11 and going all the way up to 0.99 which according to an update every 6 months would add up to 45 years so you can expect this one to be completed roughly by the year 2068 or 2045 if he decided to update every 3 months. On a positive note, you should finally be able to have sexual interraction with the brother's wife by 2034 according to the development so far :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Hope this helps.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
I'm sorry to say that if you're looking for balance, this one isn't it and at the incredibly slooooooooow burn rate this game seems to be evolving, I see the 0.9 to be followed by 0.10, 0.11 and going all the way up to 0.99 which according to an update every 6 months would add up to 45 years so you can expect this one to be completed roughly by the year 2068 or 2045 if he decided to update every 3 months. On a positive note, you should finally be able to have sexual interraction with the brother's wife by 2034 according to the development so far :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Hope this helps.
I wish this was not the reality

Reactions: Darklord_1965
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes