3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Blabla95

Jan 16, 2019

"Hi everyone, first of all I'd like to wish everyone who's lucky enough to have a vacation a very happy one, and good luck to everyone who's working in this heat. Some news about the game. I've finally finished the renders for V 0.9 part 2. That's about 500 unique renders. I haven't counted the exact number of animation frames, but there must be just as many. Now that this part is finished, I can move on to the writing phase. It's unlikely that I'll finish by this month, so the release should take place during August.

Thank you again for your support and patience, and see you in a couple of days for some juicy preview"

See you :sleep:

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't know why but the Relation Stats must have some bug, I've chose the answers to get some domination point but till Day 4 it's still 0.
During any given day, you need to acquire more Dominance points than Love points. So every choice during the day, make sure you gain dominance points. Basically, at the end of every day, the game says if you have more Dominance points, you'll gain +1 Hate; if you have more Love points, you gain +1 Love. The score you see in the Stats tracker is a day-by-day record of which points you had more of. You're showing 4 Love and 0 Dominance, so for the first four days you had more Love points than Dominance points during that individual day.
After you've been to Alan's office in this version don't use the Stats again or you will get an exception error. Interface/portraitkat.png

Edit: Take this and place it in game/images/interface to solve the issue for now.
"portraitkat.png" causes an error when pressing "stats".
This didn't happen till Day 9 just after coming home from Alan's work.

For now I just copy/pasted:
Mybrotherswife-0.9-pc\game\images\Interface\Portraithide.png
and renamed it to "portraitkat.png" to have a placeholder. That works fine.
The portrait doesn't exist at present, as AtotehZ says. I've attached a stand-in portrait of Katherine so it will be more than the ? symbol. Obviously this will get replaced with updates to the game once the dev's choice for that is included. If anyone wants to use it, just download it, unzip it, and drop it here: \Mybrotherswife-0.9-pc\game\images\Interface

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I am not expecting much from this update other than some fabric touching or teasing but i do hope it doesn't turn into another AWAM.
This has been a growing problem with a lot of Devs as of late, trying to duplicate AWAM success by dragging things out...finally caving in when enough subscribers give up and leave (more times than not, it's too little too late). Slow burn stories can succeed, but the list of abandoned slow burn games far outweighs the successful ones. Won't surprise me if this one joins the abandoned heap before long.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This has been a growing problem with a lot of Devs as of late, trying to duplicate AWAM success by dragging things out...finally caving in when enough subscribers give up and leave (more times than not, it's too little too late). Slow burn stories can succeed, but the list of abandoned slow burn games far outweighs the successful ones. Won't surprise me if this one joins the abandoned heap before long.
The other vn mentioned has been going for over 6 years and is under 2k patrons which aint that great.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
The other vn mentioned has been going for over 6 years and is under 2k patronswhich aint that great.
While true, it's comparing apples to oranges. This story is intended to be a spicy tale of stealing your brothers wife from under his nose, but when watching paint dry starts to sound more appealing than watching the seduction go at a snails pace, it's a bad sign.

Reactions: Sepey
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes