3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
why a virus?
Same here. Both Firefox and my antivirus quarantined the file. I even had to reinstall Firefox because it would show the virus warning and then freeze after launching it every time even after deleting the quarantined file. This is the first time that has ever happened to me on F95.

• Haha
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
been a really long time since I played this should I be a dick to the brother or the wife? Im guessing the brother and nice to the wife right?

sherihancroft

Nov 15, 2020
nice game decent story line one thing i did notice the text at the moment can be hard to read so maybe lighten up the colours to make it easier to read but overall its a decent game

Informa

May 3, 2017
Same here. Both Firefox and my antivirus quarantined the file. I even had to reinstall Firefox because it would show the virus warning and then freeze after launching it every time even after deleting the quarantined file. This is the first time that has ever happened to me on F95.
Just get it from his Patreon site, it's set public so anyone can download it from there. I've had nothing but issues with odd things(read viruses) getting repackaged into files uploaded to mixdrop. The site is a nest of poison, best to be avoided at all costs.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
In the scene where MC and Jennifer are bantering as you go to lie down on the couch on your 1st night; she calls the MC by Cole. That wasnt the name I went with.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Just get it from his Patreon site, it's set public so anyone can download it from there. I've had nothing but issues with odd things(read viruses) getting repackaged into files uploaded to mixdrop. The site is a nest of poison, best to be avoided at all costs.
This site has nothing to do with it in this case. Both on his Patreon and on F95, the links to the mod file are the same. The mod is hosted on Mixdrop.

Reactions: filochard

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
"portraitkat.png" causes an error when pressing "stats".
This didn't happen till Day 9 just after coming home from Alan's work.

For now I just copy/pasted:
Mybrotherswife-0.9-pc\game\images\Interface\Portraithide.png
and renamed it to "portraitkat.png" to have a placeholder. That works fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaosguy

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Can someone post a save for taking care of the pool at the milf neighbors house. Somehow I missed that in my playthrough even though I told her I would come over

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes