3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
So version 9 still has no sex? Handjob is the apex of action? Not certain about this model. Players will question its pacing. From what I have seen, the game has good art, good characters, and a good system. Just no actual action. Oh well, as the wise man said, "It's a bold strategy, Cotton . . ."
There is no progression with the wife. There is some flirting and teasing, but it's much of what you've seen already.

The handjob was early, it was Jennifer and Alan. There is one sex scene this update, it's a bj from the milfy neighbor, assuming you made the right choices. I didn't, so I had zero sex scenes this update for over 6 months of development. I only seen it in the images afterwards.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i can understand the pacing with the in law but not with other chars ,i mean other games at leat gives you something to do when the main li is a slow burn one this dev gives nothing only teasing and that is ,seems to me he have a strategy ,lets hope isnt the worst one

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
Well I must say, even for this being two years old the game is made very good. It is not just a cheating story but goes in depth, storywise, on how this could come about. Very good in my opinion.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
as much as i hate mega (dont think anyone hates it more then i do) PLEASE make a download link for mega
one thats on now all i get is spammed to death pop up garbage and what ever else (despite having add blockers)
love to use your mod but with current downloads aint gonna happen for me i guess
i never get pop-ups. use Brave browser- it has built in adblocks

Reactions: | Vee |

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Brother's Wife [v0.9] [Beanie Guy Studio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 867 MB / 429 MB - Mybrotherswife-0.9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 849 MB / 412 MB - Mybrotherswife-0.9-mac-crunched.zip
= ~49,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1708078
My Brother's Wife [v0.9] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Walkthrough Multi Mod Showcase

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID By Blackeye.
Download Optional (See Features): -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thx for the mod update JokerLeader~ :giggle:

ggspeed

Sep 9, 2018
thx for the mod update JokerLeader~ :giggle:
i keep getting a virus/malware warning from firefox. Not worth the risk especially since the actual game is cash grab trap. Another dev cucking the patrons with almost sexual content.

Last edited:

izilgur

Mar 1, 2019
for most games that mod only removes textbox background and has nothing to do with font colors.
in this game, and few others (you obviously didnt try yet) thats a whole new kink apparently:KEK:

p.s.
to get rid of those, you can try attached script.rpy (put it into game folder, together with your textbox mod.
Thanks i almost leave the game.

Veto91

May 5, 2020
I`ve been a patreon for this game a long time.
I canceled my membership because those updates always take an eternity with different excuses.
Now that I see the current update and the amount of time it took for the dev to complete it,
I am so glad that I don`t support that stuff anymore.. xD

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
i can understand the pacing with the in law but not with other chars ,i mean other games at leat gives you something to do when the main li is a slow burn one this dev gives nothing only teasing and that is ,seems to me he have a strategy ,lets hope isnt the worst one
Yeah slow burn is not a problem untill
a) You get action with side characters
b)We have seen too many times, devs drag development for years in slow burn and then either abandon it right before 'the deed' update or botch the 'the deed' update with so poor quality that it feels like all these years following the game was pure waste of time.
And the thing is the higher you make people wait, the more are peoples expectations and more chances that devs result gonna be underwhelming.

This is why i love devs that do small update in small interval of time instead of making people wait for half year to year for update.

fandor13

Dec 15, 2017
View attachment 1708078
My Brother's Wife [v0.9] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Walkthrough Multi Mod Showcase

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID By Blackeye.
Download Optional (See Features): -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
why a virus?

Reactions: Kobudo27
3.00 star(s) 45 Votes