3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
While true, it's comparing apples to oranges. This story is intended to be a spicy tale of stealing your brothers wife from under his nose, but when watching paint dry starts to sound more appealing than watching the seduction go at a snails pace, it's a bad sign.
We can live in hope but I too don't expect much to happen with the brothers wife ,atleast not this year.

Reactions: Mac182

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017

"Progress report on MBW
Hi everyone.
I hope you're all doing well and coping with the heat.
I'm here to give you a quick update on my progress.
- The writing is almost finished, I still have two scenes to finish which represents about forty images to write.
- I'm also halfway through cleaning up the images (which means correcting and improving any small defects in post-production or, if necessary, re-rendering an image in the event of a major problem).
- Once these stages are complete, I'll have to translate and code the game.

Given the work I still have to do, I think I'll be able to give you a release date in about a week's time.
See you soon."

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

"Progress report on MBW
Hi everyone.
- The writing is almost finished, I still have two scenes to finish which represents about forty images to write.
- I'm also halfway through cleaning up the images (which means correcting and improving any small defects in post-production or, if necessary, re-rendering an image in the event of a major problem).

Given the work I still have to do, I think I'll be able to give you a release date in about a week's time.
See you soon."
So with luck it`s out in mid september

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021

"Progress report on MBW
Hi everyone.

See you soon."
Thank you

Reactions: phreadom

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Can somebody post the new previews please?
if you are that hot for previews (and not game itself) can i direct you to a few great prevwallpgames apart from this?
for example -"come inside", "it was raining that night" and many others... a great stuff!
also if you can support only a few of those that would help them to produce even more quality walpprevgame updates:HideThePain:

Sweetyannie

May 5, 2021
if you are that hot for previews (and not game itself) can i direct you to a few great prevwallpgames apart from this?
for example -"come inside", "it was raining that night" and many others... a great stuff!
also if you can support only a few of those that would help them to produce even more quality walpprevgame updates:HideThePain:
Y couldn't u just tell me tha those r the wallpapers? Use tha time to help out the dev. Seems like u go around with the laurel of conversation conquerer. Y not use this to help dev since he ain't that good at English. He'll also pay u

Reactions: Aiden619
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes