3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Gotta love the slow burn cockblocking, blueballing VN's. I just played another one that did this but it's a kinetic novel so MC had no way to change the outcome of that scenario.
That's the absolute worst ever. I played a semi-kinetic game (there were minimal choices) that said that all NTR was avoidable. By the time I got to the "avoidable NTR" scene, it wasn't avoidable at all. I rage quit and deleted the game.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
both this game and hillside is great games like the other person earlier mentioned but man u gotta read the your audience and seize the moments. its months in between time for these games rite, u have to then treat it less like filler off dragon ball z or naruto and make our update hit with a punch thats satisfying and leads to the anticipation to more . the slow burn i get it , its the setting up to the punch rather than bang bang bang but u have to leave something to be desired still. these games indirectly are competing with others for engagement and time . while u do this the next dev may pull a person away because they been waiting multiple updates to get some payoff. the worse offender to me there is like the game Live to Fight. great visual novel game but fans been waiting for mad long to be with the best friend mom or the girl the mc trains with and that series been around for at least a year and a half. anyway love the potential to this as well and i plan to sub to the patreon but for me u gotta give me something to work with here . lol

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
both this game and hillside is great games like the other person earlier mentioned but man u gotta read the your audience and seize the moments. its months in between time for these games rite, u have to then treat it less like filler off dragon ball z or naruto and make our update hit with a punch thats satisfying and leads to the anticipation to more . the slow burn i get it , its the setting up to the punch rather than bang bang bang but u have to leave something to be desired still. these games indirectly are competing with others for engagement and time . while u do this the next dev may pull a person away because they been waiting multiple updates to get some payoff. the worse offender to me there is like the game Live to Fight. great visual novel game but fans been waiting for mad long to be with the best friend mom or the girl the mc trains with and that series been around for at least a year and a half. anyway love the potential to this as well and i plan to sub to the patreon but for me u gotta give me something to work with here . lol
I also understand the slow burn with sis-in-law, but at least let MC have some fun with random girls until he can get sis. It's really not that difficult....or is it?

Reactions: HueyFreeman32

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I think they are named wrong, there is d3Amasspeek4 > d3Amasspeek6 and they fit seem like the right fit.
The script also has a typo for d3masspeek3 which is written as d3masspekk3
After using the Ricoh Mod, I think you were right. I was just going through the Images folder and thought it was correct in there.
Those Images are not named wrong, they are the Images used if you chose the other option where you do not see her pussy during the leg massage scene.
You are correct with the spelling error you point out.

Last edited:

memonto_mori

Aug 19, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4060, in script
    jen "[Player]? Are you ok? Why do you stop, is there a problem?"
KeyError: u'Player'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\My   Borther Wife\Mybrotherswife-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\My   Borther Wife\Mybrotherswife-0.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1203, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\My   Borther Wife\Mybrotherswife-0.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1014, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "D:\My   Borther Wife\Mybrotherswife-0.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1003, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "D:\My   Borther Wife\Mybrotherswife-0.3-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
My brother's wife 0.3
Sun Jul 11 20:23:30 2021

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\My   Borther Wife\Mybrotherswife-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\My   Borther Wife\Mybrotherswife-0.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1203, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\My   Borther Wife\Mybrotherswife-0.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1014, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "D:\My   Borther Wife\Mybrotherswife-0.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1003, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "D:\My   Borther Wife\Mybrotherswife-0.3-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
My brother's wife 0.3
Sun Jul 11 20:23:30 2021
havent you read any post on the previous page?
such as this one?
or few posts after that?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
My Brother's Wife v0.4 - Walkthrough Mod v0.1

Features:
Shows points on choices (see images)​
Adds an option to skip the handjob scene​
Adds an option to skip the free roam event​

Mod Previews
screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png

The cheat mod made by BrandyYT will also work with this WT Mod
(So you can install both mods if you wish)

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Yeah it's a slow burn.. but I'll wait for the redhead.. Enjoying the game overall. Do wish I could see updated points at the end of the update.. perhaps I'm missing something? Just tossing that out there. Keep up the good work Beanie Guy Studio

BDI

May 23, 2017
When she steps on the rock it is with her LEFT foot,and at home it is her RIGHT foot that he massages. I know that it is just a game but that seems wrong.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I really like this VN... but it's a major tease and I can't help thinking that the last line "...tomorrow is another day" is the promise of another single day of teasing. Damn, I'm impatient... but it's good.

Reactions: Wicked Garden

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Do wish I could see updated points at the end of the update..
The main stats can be seen any time via the stats button on the top right.

The love/hate points are reset at the start of every day, so might be a bit pointless showing them.
If you want to see them regardless, you can add the cheat mod (works with 0.3).​

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Yeah it's a slow burn.. but I'll wait for the redhead.. Enjoying the game overall. Do wish I could see updated points at the end of the update.. perhaps I'm missing something? Just tossing that out there. Keep up the good work Beanie Guy Studio
I think everybody is waiting on the redhead but she seems like the grand prize in this VN and MC probably won't be able to get her until end game. At least that's the way it seems to be playing out to me. I don't mind waiting on her but jeez let us have some fun with other girls during the wait for her.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA
3.00 star(s) 45 Votes