3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
...(Random unreadable reply)... Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

I mean I'd be pretty a pissed wife too if my grumpy husband said that to me seven times.

Reactions: Rileyfksurmom

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
I can not read the game options! And I think the developer, if he makes small releases, would do well to make it a little hotter. It goes too slowly and without meaning.

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Mis a jour le 18.07.23

Bonjour a tous et merci pour ce jeu. Les graphisme sont sympa et l'histoire vraiment super.
J'ai vraiment hâte de voir ou tout cela va mener.
Très bon jeu je recommande !
Je me suis permis la traduction en Français

Version v0.9:

Hello to all and thank you for this game. The graphics are nice and the story is really great.
I can't wait to see where this will lead.
Very good game I recommend!
I took the liberty of translating it into French

Last edited:

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
Love the Idea. the visuals are ... ok but the mein Love/ Sex interest is not doing it for me. She could be a bit more curvacious the least. Sorry will NOT try it.
Ill monitor it though and if in two release its still 4,5 stars ill probaply try. Assuming that the story compenssates for the rather average visuals....lets see

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Looks like somebody else is going to start doing the android version with mods, so I'm stopping mine.

Version: 0.5 + JokerLeader's (RIC0H's) Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Yaboiii699

Nov 1, 2017
Just finished playing 0.4 and looking forward to more! Having bigger text would be nice though as it was kind of hard to read.

Reactions: Panos24

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I have to admitt, I was dissappointed with this update. The renders are solid, the story is pretty good and actually I don't mind the slow grind in the relationship, but each release is just barely incremental. I would rather wait longer for an update and get more content then a monthly release with a short update.

Reactions: 2016er

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
I have to admitt, I was dissappointed with this update. The renders are solid, the story is pretty good and actually I don't mind the slow grind in the relationship, but each release is just barely incremental. I would rather wait longer for an update and get more content then a monthly release with a short update.
But that will invite the constant barrage of discontent pirates here, for better or worse, claiming the dev is milking.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
But that will invite the constant barrage of discontent pirates here, for better or worse, claiming the dev is milking.
I find it funny that people here of all places complain about Devs 'milking' their patrons. One would almost think it was their money being spent, right? LOL

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Fair point... doesn't change the fact I was dissappointed tho. ;)

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Hi,
Is there a walkthrough?
Cause I am little bit confused about domination point or how it's works.
Is "wife hate" point somehow related with this?

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
Just a small comment, as I haven't advanced too far yet, but being spanish I must admit I find it strange to see green gazpacho. One of the main ingredients of gazpacho y tomato, which gives it its characteristic orange/red colour. ;)

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Just a small comment, as I haven't advanced too far yet, but being spanish I must admit I find it strange to see green gazpacho. One of the main ingredients of gazpacho y tomato, which gives it its characteristic orange/red colour. ;)
But most important question is.... should it serve cold?

Reactions: Requiem131
3.00 star(s) 45 Votes