ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Regarding that first pic, is dicks specifically with bigger heads being more desirable an actual thing? I've never heard of glans-specific preferences in human females, save for the cut vs. uncut discussion.
Don't worry your
*puts on sunglasses*
head over it. :cool:

Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
The Ending sucks bro. Dev take pointers from Pin point, the ending ruined the game for me. Give me better and more hardcore ntr ending.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I wasn't expecting a completed western NTR game like this, what a blessing!!!

Last edited:

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022
I liked thay one. And for the ones that havent played yet and are wondering...his bullies do indeed fuck his mom.

I made my own super mega happy after story. Don't read it if you don't like happy endings and redemptions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BadCuban42

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Haven't played it but, a mom NTR game with bullies and blackmail, wooaoow!! *Acting surprised* Never ever have I seen such a combination before!
Could still be good but, give me a mom NTR game with NTR type A, at least some time

Prosper

Jun 25, 2020
Regarding that first pic, is dicks specifically with bigger heads being more desirable an actual thing? I've never heard of glans-specific preferences in human females, save for the cut vs. uncut discussion.
god you just sound like a fedora wearing freak i doubt you actually talk to girls irl lol

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
I liked thay one. And for the ones that havent played yet and are wondering...his bullies do indeed fuck his mom.

I made my own super mega happy after story. Don't read it if you don't like happy endings and redemptions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean if I found out someone did that I would just take a knife and slit their throat. At that point if someone would even lay a hand on my mother I would pretty much not give a shit about my future or anything else. That person is dead.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
looks solid but i can tell the dialogue is ai generated from the screenshots lol hopefully its not too bad

Nelancholy

Apr 15, 2019
Haven't played it but, a mom NTR game with bullies and blackmail, wooaoow!! *Acting surprised* Never ever have I seen such a combination before!
Could still be good but, give me a mom NTR game with NTR type A, at least some time
Do you have any recommendations for games like these? Besides NTR man.

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
I mean if I found out someone did that I would just take a knife and slit their throat. At that point if someone would even lay a hand on my mother I would pretty much not give a shit about my future or anything else. That person is dead.
yeah pretty much that cause honestly if you go that far. I have full right to just kill you