Jbuster

Oct 25, 2019
"I love my son, but they have big pp's."

For once I wanna see Billy get humiliated because the school cheerleaders are scissoring his mom. Switch it up.
Lesbian ntr is one of those things that's barely there despite the appeal, wrote a short fic some years ago with that premise thinking that I had something good there, but it never took off, no one saw the appeal

qtpi3

Sep 22, 2024
bro, this could've been a masterpiece, if not for the spoilers in the images... i mean, it's just so fast paced. a missed opportunity

Reactions: cleanfeel

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
Man even for NTR game this shit is fucked up. Ending was kind of dumb I mean Daniel already wanted to drop out and the bully recorded a sex tape (which you would easily counter the shitty black mail the bully had in the first place. Also he is in college I don't think a fight video would get you kicked out of college lol) so basically the mom didn't give a fuck about the son in the end.

Mellbear

Apr 14, 2021
I liked thay one. And for the ones that havent played yet and are wondering...his bullies do indeed fuck his mom.

I made my own super mega happy after story. Don't read it if you don't like happy endings and redemptions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You should make a mod with this as the ending or an alternate ending. Ending's kinda trash otherwise.

Reactions: iikeblt and Lust0ne

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my android port of My Bullies Are Fucking My Mom!

-

Reactions: Nelancholy

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Pretty well written ntr but the lack of choice making it where you can't get revenge or change the outcome in some way is upsetting, especially considering how fucked up/kinda dumb the ending is

Nouviii

May 24, 2023
This game is disgusting, I don't like to kink shame, everyone should like whatever they want but I genuinely can't believe anyone with a loving mother would enjoy this

Reactions: GokutheG