• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I didn't get any Sky content (which is disturbing to me as she's my favorite) Is it possible I did something wrong earlier? Last I remember Sky was when she caught us with Gwen, I didn't see any real resolution to that.... Perhaps I took a wrong step?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I didn't get any Sky content (which is disturbing to me as she's my favorite) Is it possible I did something wrong earlier? Last I remember Sky was when she caught us with Gwen, I didn't see any real resolution to that.... Perhaps I took a wrong step?
Did you start a new save file for episode 7? Not starting a new save for that update would knock you off of Sky and Gwen's path so you'd have never seen the resolution to that scene.

Reactions: Herofactory45

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Did you start a new save file for episode 7? Not starting a new save for that update would knock you off of Sky and Gwen's path so you'd have never seen the resolution to that scene.
Ah, thanks! Looks like a replay for me (boohoo, the only reason I wouldn't want to is that I just deleted the file since I finished the new update)

Reactions: Herofactory45

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
Ok, I must be an idiot since I can't find the "save at the end of episode 6" the dev mentions in changelog for episode 7. Can someone point me in it's direction.
Or is there actual new content in episodes 1-6 that make them worth replaying?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ok, I must be an idiot since I can't find the "save at the end of episode 6" the dev mentions in changelog for episode 7. Can someone point me in it's direction.
Or is there actual new content in episodes 1-6 that make them worth replaying?
I think the link has been removed. You can have mine if you want, it's full harem so far but you'll have to put up with an MC named Big Dick. I am running the walkthrough so idk if there'll be issues playing without it but here.

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
I think the link has been removed. You can have mine if you want, it's full harem so far but you'll have to put up with an MC named Big Dick. I am running the walkthrough so idk if there'll be issues playing without it but here.
Thanks for the save. If you mean you're running the walkthrough mod then that's fine since I'm gonna use it as well.

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
i am sorry but this game is a bit too boring. Too many and i mean WAY too many characters to focus or concentrate. I have not seen any sex scenes to be honest and i have to skim through the game, skip the amounts of long drawn-out explanations. Sorry but i cannot find what is so positive about this game. I don't want to write up a harsh review. Maybe i dont understand how anime stuff works at all.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
i am sorry but this game is a bit too boring. Too many and i mean WAY too many characters to focus or concentrate. I have not seen any sex scenes to be honest and i have to skim through the game, skip the amounts of long drawn-out explanations. Sorry but i cannot find what is so positive about this game. I don't want to write up a harsh review. Maybe i dont understand how anime stuff works at all.
What anime stuff? :KEK:
Boring?
Too many characters?
There is a sex scene right in the beginning...

Are you even in the correct thread? :KEK:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Given the cliff hanger I think a high kick to the face would do the job... :KEK:
the only thing i thought should have happened in the end, would be the mc to bring moon back home, because she said where she studies and the mc offered to accompany her back home, i was waiting for this scene but the rest of the episode was great.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Is it possible to be on the route for everyone in the same game or are some optional? Like somehow I appear to not be on Gwen or Lily route despite definitely trying to be earlier on in the game

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
4.20 star(s) 141 Votes