• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osmium77_

Formerly 'Osmium77'
Sep 13, 2021
MC's father and Hera's husband are probably two different people. At the beginning of EP3, Klara and Hera had a conversation about this.

Hera:"You should've thought about it more carefully when you stole Jovian from me."

Klara:"Stole? He chose me instead of you. I did nothing to take his attention away from you, Hera."

Hera:"He was supposed to marry me instead of you. But you shattered all my plans, and now I will do the same with your lives."

Also, Klara said that Jovian died because of Hera. Considering that Jovian never showed up in EP5, I think He had already died before Emy met MC.

So, in my opinion, this is just a jealousy thing. And that made Hera a complete bitch. Niichan implied that Hera had miscarried when she was bearing her third child in the discord server, but that does not justify her actions at all.
In my opinion, Jovian is possible to be mcs father(Depends on whether Niichan says so)
It is totally possible that Jovian died after mc was born and before he met Emy(he didn't mention anything about his father to Emy , possibly because he never saw him)

so in my opinion the timeline is like this
1.Jovian was Hera's husband and father of aine and freya.
2.Jovian was having an affair with landlady at the same time
3.Eventually Hera discovered, took Jovian's life but mc and landlady got away.
I know this theory has many loopholes to fix, but here's the problem:
If Hera was in love with Jovian, how did she manage to forget him and start a new life with two(three)kids? If so ,whhy does she still wants payback?

Osmium77_

Formerly 'Osmium77'
Sep 13, 2021
In my opinion, Jovian is possible to be mcs father(Depends on whether Niichan says so)
It is totally possible that Jovian died after mc was born and before he met Emy(he didn't mention anything about his father to Emy , possibly because he never saw him)

so in my opinion the timeline is like this
1.Jovian was Hera's husband and father of aine and freya.
2.Jovian was having an affair with landlady at the same time
3.Eventually Hera discovered, took Jovian's life but mc and landlady got away.
I know this theory has many loopholes to fix, but here's the problem:
If Hera was in love with Jovian, how did she manage to forget him and start a new life with two(three)kids? If so ,whhy does she still wants payback?
EDIT:
The question is the order of the timeline.(Niichan hasn't revealed it yet)
The fact that Jovian had an affair with landlady and the birth f mc and Aine: which happened first
As Aine is less than a year older than mc , the first assumption is that Jovian was Hera's boyfriend before Aine was born, while having an affair with landlady.(Before Jovian gets married)
While Hera was pregnant, she somehow found out and took Jovian's life but landlady got away.
And Hera married someone else and had Freya(this may explain the difference in height of Aine and Freya if they have different father.)
Shortly after mc met Emy, something happened to Hera made she decide to revenge so landlady took mc away.
THE other assumption:
landlady had an affair with Jovian while mc met Emy.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
This one seems to be down.
Can you make a torrent from the latest version, too?

Reactions: RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
This one seems to be down.
Can you make a torrent from the latest version, too?
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Faster than a blink of the eye :O Thank you!

LoneRanger96

Apr 11, 2018
Not gonna lie, the story is actually beautifully written. It's often relatable, entertaining, touchy too. Especially Emma's storyline feels that way to me. I've been going through a similar kind of life experience as she has been going through. I hope we soon get to see more of her, the protagonist and her deserve to have some closure at last.

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
4.20 star(s) 141 Votes