• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It will surely overtake HS1 in the near future imo. The only problem with HS2 and AIS right now are limited mods.
I was wondering about why there was another game with this style, so it's just a new Honey Select version.
Well the characters are more beautiful than hs1 so I have no complaints.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I was wondering about why there was another game with this style, so it's just a new Honey Select version.
Well the characters are more beautiful than hs1 so I have no complaints.
It's like an HD version of HS1.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
A humble request from me. Please make a save point before you choose to accept or reject Sky. That choice will be a huge difference in Sky's future events. Thank you. :)

Reactions: EaviL and Xtmr61

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It's like an HD version of HS1.
I was hoping this wasn't going to be another case of a dev being bullied because of his game being similar to another like with everyone taking inspiration from gggb, constantly being harassed about it and quitting their game, inspiration is never a bad thing.
Glad this isnt like that. art styles seem to be sacred to some.
Nice game so far!

Jun 13, 2018
He didn't move in. He's living there since he was born. :HideThePain: as the tag *ehem* says.
Doesn't answer my question, also if you read my question fully you would see I said So um, how old is the MC by the time they move in? In which I was referring to the girls rather than the MC when I said "move in". I never said that he moved in but I can understand the confusion.

Reactions: NiiChan

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
A humble request from me. Please make a save point before you choose to accept or reject Sky. That choice will be a huge difference in Sky's future events. Thank you. :)
No need. I'm not going anywhere without her. ;)

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
It will surely overtake HS1 in the near future imo. The only problem with HS2 and AIS right now are limited mods.
Couldn't agree more. There are always some scenes that I think of doing it, but that's just impossible, because the mods are so limited.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Couldn't agree more. There are always some scenes that I think of doing it, but that's just impossible, because the mods are so limited.
All we can do is wait, I guess. As I don't have the skill set to create my own mods tbh. :LUL:

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Well best of luck to you, preview sounds interesting but will wait for now before testing it out until it has a bit more meat. (And I am a fan of Masamune-kun's revenge) Hope it won't impact your LCC work though, as I really like that one.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Well best of luck to you, preview sounds interesting but will wait for now before testing it out until it has a bit more meat. (And I am a fan of Masamune-kun's revenge) Hope it won't impact your LCC work though, as I really like that one.
It won't. I'm already mid-way for LCC's next update too.

Reactions: Darkhound

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
NiiChan Amazing debut, congratulations. I hope that there will be a lot of romance in the game, and not just fuckfest, this is my soft spot. Sex scenes are very important, but the player must love these girls, and they must have a build-up. The scene with Sky in the flashback was very well made and looks very sexy, the girls are interesting, although we still know very little about Clara and Gwen. The unexpected twist at the end of this release was really unexpected. Keep it up, good luck (y)

4.20 star(s) 136 Votes