• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
would you:

rather starve and being homeless or work in a fast food?
Work in fast food, obviously.
My point is that the characters are way too happy about it. They talk about how they feel bad if they were to ever leave that job, which is not how customer service employees tend to think. Trust me, I worked customer service in the past. It sucks.

Why are you guys even taking my dumb joke so seriously. Was the /s too subtle?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Work in fast food, obviously.
My point is that the characters are way too happy about it. They talk about how they feel bad if they were to ever leave that job, which is not how customer service employees tend to think. Trust me, I worked customer service in the past. It sucks.

Why are you guys even taking my dumb joke so seriously. Was the /s too subtle?
I think everyone got the joke, you just got people thinking and talking about it is all.

Speaking of: I had a friend once... I guess I still have a friend, I mean, we haven't talked in like three years, but I'd still say we're friends... I digress...

Anyway, he loved working at our local Taco Bell, the manager became his best buddy, and he was always smiling about going to work. He loved his regular customers, and he worked the closing shift. He had to move so he couldn't work at that Taco Bell anymore and he was still upset about not being able to work there the last time we talked. Now granted, he was a weird dude at the best of times, but he loved working at that Taco Bell. He was the happiest little man I ever saw while he was wearing that purple shirt. :ROFLMAO:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Anyway, he loved working at our local Taco Bell, the manager became his best buddy, and he was always smiling about going to work. He loved his regular customers, and he worked the closing shift. He had to move so he couldn't work at that Taco Bell anymore and he was still upset about not being able to work there the last time we talked. Now granted, he was a weird dude at the best of times, but he loved working at that Taco Bell. He was the happiest little man I ever saw while he was wearing that purple shirt. :ROFLMAO:
I guess it could be fun if someone really likes interacting with people, but generally I would say the pay does sour things quite a bit. And, you know, lots of customers being really really shitty. I was absolutly miserable working at a tank station and so was pretty much everyone working there including the manager. There was one guy who claimed he was working there because he's just such a workaholic and loves working so much, but I later found out that he did it because he had some debt to pay off and he needed the second job to do it.

lonelyneet

Jan 10, 2019
I guess it could be fun if someone really likes interacting with people, but generally I would say the pay does sour things quite a bit. And, you know, lots of customers being really really shitty. I was absolutly miserable working at a tank station and so was pretty much everyone working there including the manager. There was one guy who claimed he was working there because he's just such a workaholic and loves working so much, but I later found out that he did it because he had some debt to pay off and he needed the second job to do it.
I think the point is that MC clearly does not need to worry about money at all. His mother was a professional swimmer,is building up her own company right now,and even has resources from a mafia-related badass(Jess),a very successful business woman(Aurora) and a big company owner(Glenn). He lives in his own big house and three girls are paying him rent every month. At this point he is just doing his job for fun and avoiding boredom. So why leave when you work with a hot redhead and a 19-year-old who looks actually 15?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I think the point is that MC clearly does not need to worry about money at all. His mother was a professional swimmer,is building up her own company right now,and even has resources from a mafia-related badass(Jess),a very successful business woman(Aurora) and a big company owner(Glenn). He lives in his own big house and three girls are paying him rent every month. At this point he is just doing his job for fun and avoiding boredom. So why leave when you work with a hot redhead and a 19-year-old who looks actually 15?
you forgot that his sister is a teacher or a smart-worker of some kind...and...if she is a decent person like i believe, she pays for stuff XD

Reactions: RainGres

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
okay so i havent play this game yet he mentioned no revenge stuff :KEK:
but im still curious, just wanna ask how many milfs in game, i just wanna spent the rom path to her though if no revenge :KEK:
p.s just gimme the number not their name

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
but im still curious, just wanna ask how many milfs in game, i just wanna spent the rom path to her though if no revenge :KEK:
2-3 but not fuckable so far.

• Wow
Reactions: Ive-11

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I think one. But the MC hasn't had any personal interaction with her (they've talked on the phone, but she's not in the same city as the MC since the game started)

• Wow
Reactions: Ive-11

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Lovely game. Story was good and girls were hot. I loved how girls never wore bra and shirts were somewhat see-through. Little extra fan service. On the other hand it felt that those gallery pictures revealed girls nude bit too fast. That took away some anticipation of finally getting girls nude in the story.

And what comes to the story, I loved it. Especially Emma's backstory, which was quite sentimental and romantic. Not so much interest for that power play between the older people in the background. Very much interest of seeing how relationships change in the future between the girls and MC, especially how the happenings with sisters story will be dealt in the next update.

So many great personalities and hotties that I couldn't choose just one girl for the question about who's the favourite. Romantically my favourite is Emma. Top position for the beauty goes to Gwen (perfect breasts/hair, mouth could be better), though newcomer "Owl" has even prettier face (tattoos are big no-no though) and Emma is also really cute in some scenes. Sky would be perhaps at the top, but red eyes and blue hair just doesn't work. What's with the red eyes of some girls? That's among the worst possible colours creator could have chosen.

Sister's story has best kinks and Freya is also great with her daring personality (I also love slender women). Sadly "the bully" who's supposed to be the main girl is among the least interesting girls, barely beating Klara. What will she say when I tell her that I'd rather marry Gwen :D

I think many felt that Lily's backstory about sports club was boring, but I found that interesting too, as I used to have long distance run as a hobby. I started weekly running at the age of 33 (having fallen in love with the sporty girl, and no, I didn't get the girl, but at least I got good hobby) and at the age of 39 I ran 10 km close to 37:30 minutes. Sadly I had to drop that hobby due to problems with the knees, but thinking about starting again.

Now I think I'll have to play creator's another game as well. I don't expect it to be as good as this, but let's see.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
there appears to have been an update on patreon on the 19th, but it's locked behind a subscriber only requirement.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
there appears to have been an update on patreon on the 19th, but it's locked behind a subscriber only requirement.
so what? he should made them public? then no one would subscribe and he would work for free

i'm critical about his games but i still respect the fact that he puts paywalls because he wants to be paid for his job.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
so what? he should made them public? then no one would subscribe and he would work for free

i'm critical about his games but i still respect the fact that he puts paywalls because he wants to be paid for his job.
... I never once said that he shouldn't do it that way. I just said essentially, "There's an update, but I can't see it since i'm not a patreon."

Chill out. Not everything is an attack on a dev, and if you would have gone through my post history you'd see that I've never once attacked a dev.

My opinion on how a dev runs their business doesn't mean anything, however, you're wrong in that providing workflow updates w/o a paywall would ruin income stream. The game itself wasn't updated, it was a "here's what's happened with the game since the last time i said anything."

People pay for games they like to A) support them, B) get them early, C) have a possible say in what content gets worked on through voting, D) special goodies like non-cannon renders, or other content that isn't part of the game, and E) possibly other things that the dev throws in for good measure like discord roles.

And, yes, some people do subscribe for "state of the game" type updates... but thinking that would break a dev's income by making those free since almost no one reads change logs? that's ridiculous.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
why do you tell the story in sooo much length...only the part how emmy got to know our mc and till he goes to another country....toooooo long or the part where the girl explains(tells) about her life as a athlete....tooooo long....the start of the story was cool but after some time you drag it on and on without telling anything...theres less and less sex and more and more trivial storyflow....i hope when you work further on this vn you take a turn in a better direction...but hey thats only my personal opinion...nothing more...

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes