• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

nslurker

Nov 13, 2020
Search in the thread gave following answer:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Start a new game as you need exact points for each pic. Here is a quick list of what each girls points need to be certain story spots. It took a couple tries as some points where unavoidable.

Aine =3 After Kana brings Klara the documents
Emma =0 After MC tells Aine how to improve her teaching. (The morning he wake up at 4am)
Lily =2 When Naomi drops you off at work
Sky =0 After you leave Thunderchan (name of girl in the 4 missing images) store where Emma get the candi.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Though when I did that, I managed to unlock only images 3 and 4. So correct number of points alone wasn't enough. Seems that it matters from where did you got those points, and I couldn't manage to unlock images 1 and 2 despite several tries.
I would love a way to get number 2 to unlock. I got the first one (lord only knows how) after many tried but I just cannot figure out the right path to get the second one!

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
What is that game that has similar art style/models used as this but the MC goes to a new city and starts to work at a game company?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Haha. I keep confusing the three games myself.
and it's not a surprise...they came around the same period, they're similar in graphic-style(Honey Select 2) and plots(at least life-changing choices and My real desire, while my bully is my lover is a sequel of life-changing choices and even with that...there are several references to the prequel)...

I mean...from an outsider's point of view, it may look like the dev is counting on this confusion so he gets extra patreons XD (i'm joking btw)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i mean, she is the only nice girl right from the start(i mean, in the flashbacks the other girls, for a reason or another were a bit mean, while Skye wasn't) and without the need for flashbacks or without discovering some secret truth u.u so yeah, you should feel like that, and you should be proud of that, it means you're a decent human being ^^ XD

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
i don't know...in the last update, seeing Skye like that...was bad...and for some reason we miss a scene with her...somehow...
You might be missing the second option for the beach scene? I think depending on the outfit she is the scene is different, even if it just the swimsuit that changes.

As far as her being upset when she hears the MC and another girl together, I don't think it's because there won't be a harem or anything. I think it just means we'll have to deal with it and have enough points with her for her to understand and join it.

Reactions: Hordragg

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1- You might be missing the second option for the beach scene? I think depending on the outfit she is the scene is different, even if it just the swimsuit that changes.

2- As far as her being upset when she hears the MC and another girl together, I don't think it's because there won't be a harem or anything. I think it just means we'll have to deal with it and have enough points with her for her to understand and join it.
1- Don't remember...at all probably i will replay the whole game with wt-mod just in case

2- never said anything about it...aside saying that Skye is my favourite of the group

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes