• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

My Bully is My Lover [Ep.7] is currently out to Platinum tiers!
Here are the changelog and release schedules:
Changelog:
  • 662+ images
  • 4432 lines of codes
  • 12 animations (This time, I pushed to create my own animations. At least, 90% of them are)
  • Emma's Second Arc Finale
  • Aine's First Arc - Part 1
  • Main Story Arc
  • Placed Lily's Track backstory in a point checker - That means if you are not following her, you won't see that part of her story
  • Dialogue improvements from Episode 1 to 3 (added and removed some)
  • Reworked trigger variables for character routes
  • Reworked Character Menu - Included Moon in the Selection
  • You now have an option to change Klara and Sky's relationship tags mid-game. (Click on their character images)
  • 15 total new background music and SFX

The update should be up for:
Gold tiers - after 3 days - May 11 (UTC+8)
Silver tiers
- after 5 days - May 13 (UTC+8)
Bronze tiers
- after 8 days - May 16 (UTC+8)
Public
- after 10 days - May 18 (UTC+8)

Worth supporting, guys!

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021

My Bully is My Lover [Ep.7] is currently out to Platinum tiers!
Here are the changelog and release schedules:
Changelog:
  • 662+ images
  • 4432 lines of codes
  • 12 animations (This time, I pushed to create my own animations. At least, 90% of them are)
  • Emma's Second Arc Finale
  • Aine's First Arc - Part 1
  • Main Story Arc
  • Placed Lily's Track backstory in a point checker - That means if you are not following her, you won't see that part of her story
  • Dialogue improvements from Episode 1 to 3 (added and removed some)
  • Reworked trigger variables for character routes
  • Reworked Character Menu - Included Moon in the Selection
  • You now have an option to change Klara and Sky's relationship tags mid-game. (Click on their character images)
  • 15 total new background music and SFX

The update should be up for:
Gold tiers - after 3 days - May 11 (UTC+8)
Silver tiers
- after 5 days - May 13 (UTC+8)
Bronze tiers
- after 8 days - May 16 (UTC+8)
Public
- after 10 days - May 18 (UTC+8)

Worth supporting, guys!
Do you have info when update will be available here ?
thanks !

Reactions: Punto
Aug 13, 2021
Nope. Like Claire, Hera will never become a LI.
If it wasn't for this, I was really praying to RNGesus to drop a piano on her skin.

Edit: is it me or the music "Lovely Swindler" is almost like megalovania? So awesome.

Edit 2: just finished the game and I take it back, after watching Emy story droping a piano on Hera would be to benevolent she needs to experience of having true despair and being broke down to the core, she's just a megalomaniac that forgot she's just human.

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Waiting for ppl's reaction to this new episode :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Reactions: Punto

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Jess wants to establish aine - mc relationship ?? Wtf. Fuck that bitch & Klara.

For me, mc married sky & he ran away with her & Naomi together to somewhere else!! Story done!!
So, you miss the point where Naomi was being pushy about forgiving aine and giving her second chance? I hope you are not Naomi simping and truly missed it by accident

Reactions: e250vhf22
Aug 13, 2021
Waiting for ppl's reaction to this new episode :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Boy... I do hope this don't have a sad ending... I'm still broken from acting lessons and I played it in August last year....
If it will have a sad ending maybe I'll play episode 7 to get some closure on Emy's story and that's it x.x

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
There are many people who wants MC to marry Aine... Show them middle finger and marry Freya... That would still make MC the gangster boss

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Boy... I do hope this don't have a sad ending... I'm still broken from acting lessons and I played it in August last year....
If it will have a sad ending maybe I'll play episode 7 to get some closure on Emy's story and that's it x.x
we are FAR from endings :):):) but im excited for this update.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I gave this game a fair shake and I have to say that is is not for me, the storyline is ehhh kinda all over the place in terms of quality.

I do like how your primary Bully employs the Nuremburg trial defense though for herself :p She was just following orders, and man the MC is enough of a simp to let that fly.

That actually is what primarily turned me off this game, the MC is just so spineless and pathetic in holding on to anything resembling a proper level of reservation that it comes across that this isn't about forgiveness but more so just falling under sway of the pressures of his juvenile years again and its attempted to be justified by the MC repeatedly calling themselves soft.

They're about as soft as a fucking puddle of pudding on a satin mattress.

A basic level of self respect for the protagonist would do a lot for this game I think.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2021
we are FAR from endings :):):) but im excited for this update.
I know the dev mentioned something like having atleast 20 episodes, but he also mentioned(and I don't know if he was mocking or not) about not having hopes for a good ending. So that's why I just want to see the next episode if MC can remember Emy and be done with it.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I gave this game a fair shake and I have to say that is is not for me, the storyline is ehhh kinda all over the place in terms of quality.

I do like how your primary Bully employs the Nuremburg trial defense though for herself :p She was just following orders, and man the MC is enough of a simp to let that fly.

That actually is what primarily turned me off this game, the MC is just so spineless and pathetic in holding on to anything resembling a proper level of reservation that it comes across that this isn't about forgiveness but more so just falling under sway of the pressures of his juvenile years again and its attempted to be justified by the MC repeatedly calling themselves soft.

They're about as soft as a fucking puddle of pudding on a satin mattress.

A basic level of self respect for the protagonist would do a lot for this game I think.
It sure is spineless and pathetic how the MC decides to confront the big boss Hera instead of having petty arguments with Aine and Emma. :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It sure is spineless and pathetic how the MC decides to confront the big boss Hera instead of having petty arguments with Aine and Emma. :rolleyes:
Maybe he didn't get to that part. Or maybe he just ignored it.

I personally believe that Aine is on the right path. But if the MC has to marry someone, it's Freya. Although I wouldn't mind if it was Sky or Gween. From Emma I haven't decided yet if I think she has redemption or not (she's making it difficult).

Hate me if you want. But that orange hair girl in burger shack is an unnecessary character. Her story absolutely bring nothing to the whole plot
I like Lily. But certainly her story, beyond being the co-worker of the MC, isn't that it fits too much into the plot, at least for now. This isn't going to make me discard her.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Hate me if you want. But that orange hair girl in burger shack is an unnecessary character. Her story absolutely bring nothing to the whole plot
Hmm...so far she is a girl who has no connection with the main bully plot...its also the same for Naomi... Maybe they were added for when you get tired of the bullying plotline and wants to take a break...

Fergud

Jun 12, 2020
I'm missing 4 special images from Chapter 4. It's images 3 and 4 in the 4th row and images 1 and 2 in the 5th row. Between Emma in the store and Aine by the window. Anyone know how to get these? I thought I was following all paths correctly

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes