• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

aereton

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
After Ch1-Ep3(part 2) is done, there's one more episode for Chapter 1. After Chapter 1, there are only a couple of Chapters left. Originally, supposed to be more, but I don't want to do more filler/useless episodes like in the Prologue just to make the game longer. And honestly, those filler scenes/episodes are what made the Prologue ridiculously huge.
That's reassuring. Godspeed NiiChan, you created something very special

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
She had her fill, let's give the other girls a chance too.
So one lady that should receive more screen time is Lily, and that should happen before her imminent departure (she said she was due to leave in around 2-3 weeks iirc). Many things can happen in the meantime, it'd be interesting to find out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pinsel

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
So one lady that should receive more screen time is Lily, and that should happen before her imminent departure (she said she was due to leave in around 2-3 weeks iirc). Many things can happen in the meantime, it'd be interesting to find out.
Hmmm nah... probably don't expect that. :KEK:

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
After Ch1-Ep3(part 2) is done, there's one more episode for Chapter 1. After Chapter 1, there are only a couple of Chapters left. Originally, supposed to be more, but I don't want to do more filler/useless episodes like in the Prologue just to make the game longer. And honestly, those filler scenes/episodes are what made the Prologue ridiculously huge.
Thanks for being willing to talk about it. (y) Many devs who are riding the money train like to be very cryptic about their plans so as not to kill the Golden Goose, so I wasn't expecting such transparency. [And thanks for not calling me out for saying "Ch. 3" when I meant E 3 of Ch.1 :eek:]

Obviously the reason I wanted to ask in the first place is because the writing is good enough that it evokes strong emotional reactions when playing, which for me is pretty rare. You might even consider putting a disclaimer at the beginning of the backstories warning that 'people experiencing symptoms of depression may want to skip the following segments.' :cry:

I was writing that last bit as a joke at first, but now that I think about it for a minute, it may actually not be a bad idea...

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
just me or was the episode 3 update really short, or is this the usual length for the episodes, didnt expect it to end where it did but its great so far, cant wait for the next episod

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
just me or was the episode 3 update really short, or is this the usual length for the episodes, didnt expect it to end where it did but its great so far, cant wait for the next episod
its only part 1 aka half episode

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I am supposed to cater memory-insufficient patients now? Dang... that's a new one. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
i had forgotten about this one , so i downloaded again after seen that had a new update ,
i choose to play from the beginning as well , and man i had forgotten how attached to some characters u can be
i really like all the girls , and of course i have my favorites one which im really excited to see more scenes with them.
To be honest i dont know where we are going from this , because theres some curves here and there , so i have no clue about what is going to happen , but im excited and looking foward to it.
I felt a lot of different emotions on my re-playing.

So thank you for the share and the hard work.
Looking foward for the next update :D

Reactions: Punto

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Love this avn but the newest chapter kinda showcased my problems with most harem setups.

There’s just no way to make this shit believable lmao and it’s even worse when the MC is supposedly such a good guy.

It works for me in avns like desert stalker or probably will work in sicae too as the sicae-mc is a badass and somewhat of an asshole. And the whole assassin clan stuff can support it too.

In Sicae the girls can be drawn to him due to his status/power/strength or whatever

But in My Bully is my lover the girls only like the Mc because he‘s such a good-hearted guy just that he really isn’t when he’s in secret relationships which multiple girls at the same time who all know each other lol

It worked well for Gwen, Moon too but for everyone else it’s hard to make believeavle.

Maybe an earlier introduction of the harem would have been helpful

And somehow nobody was angry with the mc with the good old harem trope of the sweet mc who just isn’t able to not care (aka fuck them stupid) about these poor, lonely models lmao

Sorry for the little rant, it isn’t really about mbml and more about my gripes with most harems in general, eternum for example will face this problem in a even worse way (or cheaply skip it like oialt).

It’s just very hard to create a good story which involves a good setup for a harem subplot

the avn is still amazing

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes