• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Ooof, She was having Vietnam flashbacks every time they bully him, tough gal, other may had end up like a nerfed version of Claire
If it comes to war flashbacks, Moon must have a hell of a lot of them (and that lassie can't even mourn properly her fallen comrades since her eyes shed blood rather than tears). Shame that Hera caught Emma's foot mid-air, otherwise her master's retribution would've been very ugly (and that doll wetted that pillow with those angry tears due to her situation).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTungsteno

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Ooof, She was having Vietnam flashbacks everytime they bully him, tough gal, other may had end up like a nerfed version of Claire
Ironic, because the first ever critic MBML had was Emma staring into nothingness and is either having a stroke or she is having flashbacks/shellshock from her time in Vietnam when her squad got butchered by the Vietcong. LMAO :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

1000022516.png

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Hey guys I just started this game and I'm enjoying it but I have a question regarding the sex scenes.
The animation will play smoothly for a few seconds and then jerk quickly before going back to smooth for a few seconds after that and the cycle repeats.
Is that normal with this game?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So apparently something happened on Patreon, but I missed it before the page was "put under review" ... Anyone know what happened?

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes