• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
HOLY SHIT! Ok, the next episode is gonna be insane, that last chilling revelation explains so much!

It was a sudden end. It seems on my essentially perfect playthrough, 4 gallery entries in a row are missing as well as another 2 in a row. On sky, 3 scenes are missing. I presume this should be normal? Unless some scenes and gallery entries are only unlocked through the less favorable options, or through specific routes of pushing the other characters out, perhaps in Skys' case, although I won't confirm that given how long I would have to hold the control key for to get through everything again.
Nope everything is unlockable in one playthrough (two emma scenes are in the emma solo ending tho).

You can press tab once instead of holding control

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Nope everything is unlockable in one playthrough (two emma scenes are in the emma solo ending tho).

You can press tab once instead of holding control
You really should be more specific about your wording of scenes. I have all the "scenes" besides the 3 on the second row of Sky. What I'm missing are 4 locked gallery entries after Emma in the store topless with detective outfit and the two entries BEFORE the black and white one of Klara. And no, I can't just press tab. I have to hold it

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
I can handle some magic, but I just don't find it acceptable in the slightest to force the bodyguard to wear such shoes when the other girls don't. What kind of "magical powers" do those shoes give and why was this necessary? Only way I can accept that is to look at it from the perspective that there is some kind of weird role reversal aspect where you have better mobility with high heels, but Lily would beg to differ on that part. You can't excuse every little anomaly for it being fictional. I don't know how else to put it, but this seems wrong both on a fictional and non fictional kind of way. I may have accepted it if all the girls had high heels and not just the bodyguard. I was slightly pissed of that she walked out with high heels but seeing that the rest of them didn't have it when she has complained about the shoes impairing her movements during graduation just throws all the logic out the window. I don't know what else to say. The only "real" argument is that it looks good on her, which is partially undone by the fact she wasn't the only girl there. Bah, whatever, need to focus
I'll answer again, the game has characters with ABOUT HUMAN abilities, Moon is not like the others, she complains that the shoes hindered her movements doesn't mean she still can't, she only says because she doesn't feel comfortable wearing something she's not used to, Don't need a footnote saying, "Moon has less agility wearing heels" is it serious are you questioning what "magical powers" shoes have? It's the same as saying, "How is Superman flying with a cape? That should hurt the erodynamics, it doesn't make sense" physics and its present principles just need to make sense within the character's universe, i know that everyone has their own vision, but... I don't see any point in this criticism, or do you really think that Wonder Woman wearing bronze armor with breasts, while wearing platform heels, makes logical sense besides being pretty?

Last edited:
Reactions: IzumiggG

IzumiggG

Oct 27, 2023
I'll answer again, the game has characters with ABOUT HUMAN abilities, Moon is not like the others, she complains that the shoes hindered her movements doesn't mean she still can't, she only says because she doesn't feel comfortable wearing something she's not used to, Don't need a footnote saying, "Moon has less than 6 agility wearing heels" is it serious are you questioning what "magical powers" shoes have? It's the same as saying, "How is Superman flying with a cape? That should hurt the erodynamics, it doesn't make sense" physics and its present principles just need to make sense within the character's universe, i know that everyone has their own vision, but... I don't see any point in this criticism, or do you really think that Wonder Woman wearing bronze armor with breasts, while wearing platform heels, makes logical sense besides being pretty?
Not ironically, when I went to see Man of Steel at the cinema, a guy next to me was angry because he didn't see the point in Superman flying in a lycra suit "Won't that stop it from absorbing the sun's rays?" :KEK:

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
I'll answer again, the game has characters with ABOUT HUMAN abilities, Moon is not like the others, she complains that the shoes hindered her movements doesn't mean she still can't, she only says because she doesn't feel comfortable wearing something she's not used to, Don't need a footnote saying, "Moon has less than 6 agility wearing heels" is it serious are you questioning what "magical powers" shoes have? It's the same as saying, "How is Superman flying with a cape? That should hurt the erodynamics, it doesn't make sense" physics and its present principles just need to make sense within the character's universe, i know that everyone has their own vision, but... I don't see any point in this criticism, or do you really think that Wonder Woman wearing bronze armor with breasts, while wearing platform heels, makes logical sense besides being pretty?
and I guess I will have to repeat myself, AGAIN. What sent me over the edge was the fact she was the only one wearing them despite having previously pointing out it's a hinderance. Why should she be the only one wearing them when the actual date is not? Like she said, who is the one going on a date here? Your comparison with supermans' cape may have the same energy here, but you can hardly compare a cape wearing super hero designed long long ago with a mysterious normal looking woman just trying to fit in

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
and I guess I will have to repeat myself, AGAIN. What sent me over the edge was the fact she was the only one wearing them despite having previously pointing out it's a hinderance. Why should she be the only one wearing them when the actual date is not? Like she said, who is the one going on a date here? Your comparison with supermans' cape may have the same energy here, but you can hardly compare a cape wearing super hero designed long long ago with a mysterious normal looking woman just trying to fit in
I think you failed to understand the scene, as much as she doesn't like it, she puts on the shoes because she was told to, she wants to try to fit into the norms which is precisely the idea of this scene, she is a strange girl WITH SUPER ABILITIES trying to be normal. I compared it to Superman using the cape, because we don't know what this cape is made of, we don't know how his powers work and how this will affect him while he flies, just as we also don't know how Moon can do the which she does even while wearing high heels, what we know is that she has superhuman abilities, again, it's fiction.

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
By the way I personally know a few women that wear high heels that can straight up kick your ass so bad that you will be in the hospital in a coma. Like VinnneV said she was TOLD to wear them TO FIT IN with the NORMAL CROWD as much as possible. Niichan turned it into a humorous situation by having her whine about how her outfit was a hindrance.:rolleyes:

Reactions: VinnneV

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
You must be a really nice guy to talk to...
Didn't this game teach you not to judge a book by it's cover? You just had to throw that passive aggressiveness my way.

Just let the conversation die already. I've clearly stated I don't agree and I'm too stubborn to see it any other way. I enjoy fantasy as much as the next guy and I can be very serious when it comes to realism, which is why those sides are conflicting considering how this game attempts to be both

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
View attachment 3708255

[Final Teaser] MBML Chapter 1 - Episode 4

View attachment 3708261

Once again, and time and time again, she will prove why she's the best girl.
Gwen when it comes to being the best VN character:

She did it again, 1 more time.
She is tireless.
She wins, wins and wins.
Gwen, the greatest in the history of My Bully Is My Lover!!

download.gif

Last edited:

Raffro

Oct 25, 2017
View attachment 2001743

Hi guys I have updated Zoey Raven mod to Ch.1_Ep.3 P2 I have not fully tested it yet but I will later as I want to find out what happens and let me know if there is any problems with the mod and it is a walkthrough and galley unlock mod and I have unloaded a just walkthrough no gallery mod just incise you do not want the gallery mod i have put them in two one rar file now to make it easer
Any idea how to make it work on Android?
It always crashes at startup

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes