• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
So I guess you have to get with Aine to see the new Sky scene. Bleh. I'm guessing that's also why I'm missing all of Emma's scenes besides the first as well.
no, Emma scenes don't need other girls' route. you probably messed one choice.

Holy fuck... I can't believe I missed one of the best scenes in the game, all because I somehow accidentally dropped off Sky's route (even tho the route didn't change from yes to no).
More specifically, Aine had the mc gather everyone who had apparently slept with him.
Also Gwen proving day by day why she is the bigger favorite over Emma by just a tiny bit. Emma is still my favorite because I prefer cute over confident.
Man, I fucking love Gwen just sitting there, taking in the drama! So shameless!
that scene is indeed epic. one of the best in the game. it's pretty rare to have whole harem confrontation in harem games from the ones i played.

What is that point?
I'm not mocking the suffering of children, I'm mocking the absurdity of their overreaction to some typical childhood events, and how subdued their response to torture was.
You're seem to be taking this very........very silly story seriously, and I'm not sure what I don't understand.
you don't really know what their response to torture was. they had a whole week to process it off screen. and on screen during each of their short visits, they focused on the most important thing in that moment : MC staying alive. everything else doesn't matter until he wakes up. and you only got a glimpse of their visits, you don't know if they actually mention what MC went through the rest of the day.

Honestly, so far, you're the only one who noticed that. :KEK:
pretty sure everyone noticed it, but there is no point dwelling on it until the next update :D there is no hint or foreshadowing at all. any speculation or hypothesis cannot be substantiated or supported.

Reactions: Krytax123

Andrew Tate

Feb 18, 2024
xsikal Trying to comprehend your review is an example of a chore. From chapter 1? So you're saying the Prologue was better? It's like saying the world should be black and white, and it's better. LMAO!

Reactions: Krytax123

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
Lily WHO??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm dropping Sicae teasers soon, don't worry. I am just working on the rest of the MBML outlines before I leave it for some time. Easier to work later.
i just wanted to say this story is fantastic,actually very much reminds me of Fruit of Grisia. Cannot wait for chapter 2

4.20 star(s) 145 Votes