• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ayooooooooo12

Jun 14, 2023
I transfered the save from the last update to this one and now all of my scenes are locked except the one with Sky we got in this update? Is there any way to unlock them without replaying the all game? Android version

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
insane effort to make this as boring as possible congratulations
I disagree well other than some lewd scenes. Only really found a few lewds boring as they went on to long for me like the Aine one. But I assume that's cause you didn't make it past the prologue it gets alot better after that especially the last part of Chapter 1 probably the best part.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not to mention Emma's Solo ending.:cry: sorry got caught up in the emotional turmoil that NiiChan is famous for.;)
Funny thing for me even tho Emma's ending and backstory is really good she is probably my 4th or 5th favorite, I just don't feel her character as much for whatever reason.

Pgabriel23

May 7, 2019
I disagree well other than some lewd scenes. Only really found a few lewds boring as they went on to long for me like the Aine one. But I assume that's cause you didn't make it past the prologue it gets alot better after that especially the last part of Chapter 1 probably the best part.
i dont even mind lack of lewds i made it past prologue and some flashback (number 999999) with aine made me type in here

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
i dont even mind lack of lewds i made it past prologue and some flashback (number 999999) with aine made me type in here
ah each to their own then. this game doesn't lack lewds but some tend to go on to long. But the flashbacks are actually my favorite parts of the story / game. Besides Moon's Arc in the last update

4.20 star(s) 149 Votes