• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Glad you liked the update as much as I enjoyed working on it. It's so much fun seeing the time I invested in the past few releases come to fruition this episode. We may have strayed a tad far from the usual slice of life, but hell I did not regret it. :KEK:
Playing MBIML is like watching a movie, something like a dramatic thriller, where everything is kept on edge!

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't just the sex scenes that excite me, but man, the story in this game is an art form in itself! Same goes for Caribdis and you, you really have a great idea for a story! ❤

I am not just sharing all these pictures/gif, but because I really want to show how much I like the development and show everyone who hasn't played, your creation and quality

Last edited:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
like watching a movie
I've wanted to use that style from the start, but the skill issue made it difficult to achieve. :KEK:
Every episode/release has five major plot elements: introduction/exposition, rising action, climax, falling action, and resolution/conclusion (movie-standard plotting). It's like I'm telling a whole story in each update while simultaneously taking the continuous elements of a series.

Yeah, it's not the conventional VN/AVN style or standard, but hey, at least I'm doing what other people don't. There might be more devs who do the same, but I'm not sure. The only drawback is that I must reduce the routes and replayability to keep the overall flow's integrity. But this is my chosen style, and I will continue pulling things off like this from here on out. :)

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Well NiiChan you picked the right style to do this. It kept me on the edge of my office chair more than once,Can't wait for MOOOOORRRREEE!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: NiiChan

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I've wanted to use that style from the start, but the skill issue made it difficult to achieve. :KEK:
Every episode/release has five major plot elements: introduction/exposition, rising action, climax, falling action, and resolution/conclusion (movie-standard plotting). It's like I'm telling a whole story in each update while simultaneously taking the continuous elements of a series.

Yeah, it's not the conventional VN/AVN style or standard, but hey, at least I'm doing what other people don't. There might be more devs who do the same, but I'm not sure. The only drawback is that I must reduce the routes and replayability to keep the overall flow's integrity. But this is my chosen style, and I will continue pulling things off like this from here on out. :)
In addition to all this, I also had to choose multi-threaded narrative writing to pull off this style. Most AVNs, or at least what I've read, follow a single-threaded narrative focusing only on the MC's perspective. But a multi-threaded narrative follows different stories all at once, has many subplots and an overarching main plot, and uses multiple character arcs and various perspectives, as evident from what you guys have seen so far.

Most are not used to this in VNs, so some say the story is all over the place. Yeah, I had a lot of stumbles along the way as it is hard to do, but once done right, and everything bottlenecks at one point, BAAM! It's so fucking worth it!

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Fun fact (I recently shared in DC):
Moon and Kei cry pure blood instead of tears mixed with blood. Due to their serum in its purest form, they are the only ones with this trait level. That's why Bonheur calls them the pinnacle of his experiment.

vsvsx92

May 3, 2023
Fun fact (I recently shared in DC):
Moon and Kei cry pure blood instead of tears mixed with blood. Due to their serum in its purest form, they are the only ones with this trait level. That's why Bonheur calls them the pinnacle of his experiment.
Basically crying pure blood instead of a mixture means you are the most successful Serum Experiment?

Reactions: NiiChan

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
Something happened with my save, and the game thinks I'm not pursuing some of the characters routes.(even though I had lewd scenes with such characters , and there were no indication of any of those routes to be closing)

Is there a way to fix that? Do I have to start over?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

With each episode, I noticed how you put your soul and strength into it! Of course, I know how hard it can be, creating such animations and a script, but you do what is easy for you despite the difficulties, the main thing is that you are supported and that you have motivation. :) (y)

The most interesting thing I saw in this episode was when they tortured Mc and beat him, his screams and the sound of his breathing, really well done, we're waiting for your next creation!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dunner and NiiChan

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Yep. That also means they're more powerful than the others. The stronger you are, the stronger the serum's repercussions are to your body, which is why Moon is now crying pure blood.
too bad that's a terrible downside, what if they end up crying of joy, like if they have a kid or some other strong positive emotion? that'd be at the very least macabre.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dunner

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
too bad that's a terrible downside
And the only known negative side so far. From what we know of NiiChan, we can strongly assume that there will be much worse side effects to come, next to which the bloody tears will seem like a ride on the pony yard.

• Haha
Reactions: Dunner

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
too bad that's a terrible downside, what if they end up crying of joy, like if they have a kid or some other strong positive emotion? that'd be at the very least macabre.
I thought of making them cry normally if it's tears of joy, but that would be a Disney-ish type of stuff, and I don't like it, so I crossed it out. :KEK:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Dunner and MAGO-DAG
4.20 star(s) 150 Votes