Ren'Py My Bully Tries to Corrupt My Mother Yuna [Ep.3.5 v0.65] [iNTRovertMilf69 Dev]

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
My god . . . . the writing. I don't like to down Devs as anyone making anything is impressive, but friend, you seriously need to find a writer to help you out or start using AI.

Never mind. The K-Drama scene made up for it.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Bully Tries to Corrupt My Mother Yuna [Ep.3.5 v0.65] [iNTRovertMilf69 Dev] - Compressed

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3

Win/Linux [392 MB]
- - - -

Mac [387 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A_S_K_23

May 19, 2024
MyBullyTriesToCorruptMyMotherYuna-EP3v0.65
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Nice Update Eagerly waiting for the next

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey dev, would love to know if you have plans for pregnancy down the road? It would be awesome to see mom with a pregnant belly from Jamal or her son or even somebody else. How about after Jamal has her totally corrupted, he pimps her to his friends and others for money? Turning mom into a slutty dressed prostitute? I haven't finished this version yet, but is the son going to get a chance at mom too?

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
Hey dev, would love to know if you have plans for pregnancy down the road? It would be awesome to see mom with a pregnant belly from Jamal or her son or even somebody else. How about after Jamal has her totally corrupted, he pimps her to his friends and others for money? Turning mom into a slutty dressed prostitute? I haven't finished this version yet, but is the son going to get a chance at mom too?
Who is Jamal?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
The guy shot his load in her 10 times already. You'd think pregnancy could happen. I'd like to see the old teacher get a shot at the mom or the girlfriend as well.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The guy shot his load in her 10 times already. You'd think pregnancy could happen. I'd like to see the old teacher get a shot at the mom or the girlfriend as well.
That's what I'm talking about. Turn mom into a slut, whore and prostitute. With the son banging her too.

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
I'm trying my hand at editing renpy game dialogue, and I thought this seemed like a good game to use for practice.
I've finished the first episode.
Would someone be interested in trying out the edited version I've made?

I've tried to not make any changes to the story. I just toned down some of the most ridiculous aspects, and I tried giving the MC some motivation for getting himself a girlfriend (since that happens in the latest episode.)

I mostly worked on cleaning up grammatical errors and syntax. And also some factual errors (like, there are only 8 planets in the solar system.) Considering the state of the original dialogue, there are probably still some mistakes I missed (or new ones that I made.)

Anyway, I'm not familiar with renpy or pyhton at all. I just figured out how to decompile the game files to get access to the dialogue. I have no idea how to recompile it again, but it runs fine on my computer, so maybe it works for others too. I don't know.

Anyway, if anyone would be willing to test it out, and give some feedback, I'd appreciate it. If it works, and there's enough interest, I might do the rest of the game as well.

Here's the link(I don't have Gofile premium, so this link will expire eventually):

A_S_K_23

May 19, 2024
I'm trying my hand at editing renpy game dialogue, and I thought this seemed like a good game to use for practice.
I've finished the first episode.
Would someone be interested in trying out the edited version I've made?

I've tried to not make any changes to the story. I just toned down some of the most ridiculous aspects, and I tried giving the MC some motivation for getting himself a girlfriend (since that happens in the latest episode.)

I mostly worked on cleaning up grammatical errors and syntax. And also some factual errors (like, there are only 8 planets in the solar system.) Considering the state of the original dialogue, there are probably still some mistakes I missed (or new ones that I made.)

Anyway, I'm not familiar with renpy or pyhton at all. I just figured out how to decompile the game files to get access to the dialogue. I have no idea how to recompile it again, but it runs fine on my computer, so maybe it works for others too. I don't know.

Anyway, if anyone would be willing to test it out, and give some feedback, I'd appreciate it. If it works, and there's enough interest, I might do the rest of the game as well.

Here's the link(I don't have Gofile premium, so this link will expire eventually):
I played the game! There is no bug! It plays smoothly! But it almost the same of this version maybe it will be change in following episode! Good Work! All the best!

• Red Heart
Reactions: lmfyg666

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
I played the game! There is no bug! It plays smoothly! But it almost the same of this version maybe it will be change in following episode! Good Work! All the best!
Thanks for testing it. It's supposed to be the same. I just wanted to clean up the grammar mistakes in the dialogue.
I don't want to make any changes to the story.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes