VN Ren'Py Completed My Burning Heart [Final] [Ertal Games]

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Who said this game was historically accurate?
Of course, I wouldn't put it past rich, powerful men to have weird tastes in their sexuality. If you have all the money and power in the world, you can make people do 'anything'... and I mean, anything. You see it thousands of years ago, and you still see it now.

Sultan: "This quiyan troupe is boring... Nazeem, Fetch those criminals from Yesterday who conspired against me, I want to see them fucked by baboons!"

Nazeem the 'yesman': "But... We don't have baboons..."

Sultan: "What about Lions? Do we have Lions!?"

Nazeem the 'yesman': "Yes Sultan!"

Sultan: "And at three o'clock, I want to see that Frankish minstrel perform whilst covered in Honey to a group of bears. I want to see if He will be eaten or not."

Nazeem the 'yesman': "But we don't have..."

Sultan: "Make it happen... And schedule for my 'girly-boys' to meet me at 6 o'clock. I've had a stressful day today."

Nazeem the 'yesman': "But that's gay!"

Sultan: "It's not gay if the dicks don't touch! Also, as the dominant it totally isn't gay! Even the Franks agree!"

Feb 1, 2019
Of course, I wouldn't put it past rich, powerful men to have weird tastes in their sexuality. If you have all the money and power in the world, you can make people do 'anything'... and I mean, anything. You see it thousands of years ago, and you still see it now.

Sultan: "This quiyan troupe is boring... Nazeem, Fetch those criminals from Yesterday who conspired against me, I want to see them fucked by baboons!"

Nazeem the 'yesman': "But... We don't have baboons..."

Sultan: "What about Lions? Do we have Lions!?"

Nazeem the 'yesman': "Yes Sultan!"

Sultan: "And at three o'clock, I want to see that Frankish minstrel perform whilst covered in Honey to a group of bears. I want to see if He will be eaten or not."

Nazeem the 'yesman': "But we don't have..."

Sultan: "Make it happen... And schedule for my 'girly-boys' to meet me at 6 o'clock. I've had a stressful day today."

Nazeem the 'yesman': "But that's gay!"

Sultan: "It's not gay if the dicks don't touch! Also, as the dominant it totally isn't gay! Even the Franks agree!"
pederasty was not uncommon in the ottoman empire and among the nawabs of india

Reactions: TheSexinati

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
can you upload the full game version here?
I didn't purchase the game, I simply bumped this thread back to life because the full version got released a few days ago. Also, this thread was created by the developers so it's kind of an awkward to ask for someone to pirate the game buuut... this is F95 we're talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
ok i didnt know that devs are here too soo..... ill check the steam version price

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
If someone really want to post the game here , I think you should wait at least one month
like that , the one who really want to support the devs and have the money can buy it and not be tempted to take it for free and the one who don't want to pay can have it for free in just one month , the demo is out for one year , so you can still wait one month , it's not gonna kill you ?

( it's just a suggestion , I'm absolutely not against piracy , it's just for little game devs who don't have a lot of money )

and I think the admins really should add a fonction here , the possibility to make little donation to games developers
just 1 or 2 $ ( or more or less ) by clicking on a simple button on the presentation page
add bitcoin account for every member here , and those who want it can put 10 or 20 $ on their account and use it to make little donation to who they want ( the devs , the uploader who buy the game to post it here .. )
people who don't have a lot of money can be reluctant to give 10 or 20 $ or more to buy a game on steam or itchio
BUT it far more easy to just give 1 or 2 $ here if the game dev is on this forum

everyone win :
the game dev have a little something instead of absolutely nothing
and the one who DL the game have a clear conscience ( and only if they want , no obligation at all )
( and the admins , if they want can take 1% of each deposit , 1% it's nothing for the member if he depose 20$ the admin take 20 cent , but for the admin , 1% + 1% + 1% + 1% .... it can help a lot )

Last edited:

Koburo

May 30, 2017
Since the devs themselves have replied on this thread, it does feel a bit rude to upload their game in here.

I don't know how to proceed in this situation, regardless of my gay boner and empty wallet...