VN Ren'Py Completed My Burning Heart [Final] [Ertal Games]

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Thanks to the kind and generous stranger.

But if this is even halfway good and reasonably priced at 10$, i hope people support it. More support, more games.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
OP updated.
thank you so much , I found the game elwere and I was going to upload it myself , you beat me XD
but the problem here is the thread was started by the dev of this game , and he don't seem ok with people pirating his game ( he don't post it himself , just the demo ) so if he want , he will delete the thread ...
so you should create your own thread for this game

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
I buy the ones I like so I can return to enjoy them on any system instead of my trash laptop I DGAF about.
Also support good games instead of hype beasts with no real content or thought.

I am a person of refined taste- I want good dicking down, not yet another crying uke that doesn't even have decent reason to cry, and acts like a whiney tween girl over EVERYTHING.

Games that deliver unto me the divine dicking down with some plot or art I can schlick to, get bought and backed... but pirate sites let me enjoy the game or- more likely, NOT enjoy it in peace. Good ones get bought- bad ones get trashed- sometimes multiple times as I forget I played them, download them and D: D: D: myself out of the program 10 minutes in.

Annalux

Dec 22, 2018
Well, if I have dollar I could go, but I don't have, 15 dollar is extremely expensive where I live, so sorry if I'm not rich enough to buy it. I will wait for it in the internet, one day somebody will post it, their always do.
Nope. Go to steam and buy it there, it is cheap. ;)

XmoonchildX

Jan 6, 2019
thank you so much , I found the game elwere and I was going to upload it myself , you beat me XD
but the problem here is the thread was started by the dev of this game , and he don't seem ok with people pirating his game ( he don't post it himself , just the demo ) so if he want , he will delete the thread ...
Did you find the voiced version? If so could you give me the link please? I can't find it anywhere:( Thanks!

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Did you find the voiced version? If so could you give me the link please? I can't find it anywhere:( Thanks!
No , I was speaking about the normal version
the voiced version is on itchio for 15$ , I know it sound not so much , but right now for me , IT IS ...

Reactions: Vishwa

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I can't get 2 scenes ...
in the gallery , the last one of the 2nd page and the first one on the 3rd page
and is the only ending with the vizir is the one where you are his dog in the dungeon or is there a other more consensual ?

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I can't get 2 scenes ...
in the gallery , the last one of the 2nd page and the first one on the 3rd page
and is the only ending with the vizir is the one where you are his dog in the dungeon or is there a other more consensual ?
There is another ending with the vizir. But it is a manipulative ending.