VN Ren'Py Completed My Catgirl Maid Thinks She Runs the Place [v1.0] [Uncle Artie]

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
Patreon Banner 3.png

Overview:
“My Catgirl Maid Thinks She Runs The Place” is a slice of life comedy with a little heart thrown in for good measure.

In this rejected fairy tail romance, our heroes, a depressed mid-20s office worker and an energetic catgirl from another world named Cynthia, begin their life together in a small one bedroom apartment. Shenanigans ensue.

Over time, the two grow closer and closer but as Cynthia’s past comes more to light, the two’s relationship is called into question. Can they overcome the trial or will their hearts forever be worlds apart?

Thread Updated: 2021-03-24
Release Date: 2021-03-24
Developer: Uncle Artie: - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Store:
Other Games: The Rest of Our Lives - The City of Primal Desires
Mods: Unofficial 3D
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

cg kissing 2.png cg missionary 1.png cg doggy 1.png cg titjob 2.png cg crabattack 1.png cg View 1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
You know, I always see people who tell me they're 'owned by their cats' and I think to myself... it's a cute thing to say, but if there's no one around to work the tin and tap, then the cat's fucked.

So this game had my interest immediately. I was like, 'Ah! A cat that can open their own Whiskas! That great, now please get off my brother's dick and pay me some attention if you want your dinner tonight.'

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Finally a realistic catgirl VN. I hope she wakes him up in the morning an hour before he goes to work by screaming at his face
I had a cat that would wake me in the morning and when it did, it would always be precipitated by weird dreams about shit. In fact as I ceased my slumber I would start sniffing as I could smell shit. I'd wake to find the cats arsehole on my nose as it gently clawed my chest. The cat loved this, I was much less enthused and tended to teach the cat to fly...

Poo is not my idea of a good time, but I can see how the scenario might be adapted for an appealing wake up from a cat girl. Anyhow no matter what you do with her the wake up has to be more appealing than a cats anus being stuck to your nose...

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes