VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Catgirl Maid Thinks She Runs the Place Unofficial 3D Remake [Ch. 1-10] [Forest Fairy]

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Next Update will come out when Uncle Artie will finish the game(release Chapter 12 and polish reported bugs after a week after it's initial release).
And we, with Creator of the original game already talked about final release of my addon - i will program endless fully interactive "Life with Cynthia" simulator, as a conclusion of the game.
But for now i will fully dedicate myself to my Harry Potter parody game's next update.
Thank You all for such a positive feedback. It was really hard to make this happen in three days and one night)
Enjoy Uncle Artie's masterpiece.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Is this the completed game? or just the first part of a remake? I never played the original so don't know the original story
Changelog says " Game is 100% = original version. Nothing been changed plot/gameplay vise. " but don't know if that means there aren't going to be any story changes or that it's complete

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Is this the completed game? or just the first part of a remake? I never played the original so don't know the original story
Changelog says " Game is 100% = original version. Nothing been changed plot/gameplay vise. " but don't know if that means there aren't going to be any story changes or that it's complete
dude seriously buy some glasses...bc the post above yours implies that the game is not completed

Reactions: Powerack

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
please add pregnancy, I want kittens. Also incest but I won't hold my breath. Nothing like breeding your cat girl and your kittens. Sweet home Alabama

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
please add pregnancy, I want kittens. Also incest but I won't hold my breath. Nothing like breeding your cat girl and your kittens. Sweet home Alabama
the story will go like the original version of the game...so....

Silosilo

Sep 17, 2019
Man, the way the 10th chapter ended... i need to see how it continues lol
You could play the original version of the game, the 2D one. This 3D one is supposed to be true to its source so ch 11 to the end should be the same story-wise only difference is the visuals being a 3D remake.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Forest Fairy

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
is it normal that chapter 9 ends with Cynthia leaving and the game goes back to the main menù or i actually need a walkthrough?