VN Ren'Py Completed My Catgirl Maid Thinks She Runs the Place [v1.0] [Uncle Artie]

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Thanks for a lovely story well written.
Got the "royal concubine" ending and was tremendously satisfied with it.

Looking forward to whatever happens next.

Reactions: UncleArtie

vMarik

May 16, 2018
I'm so pathetic XD. I keep falling in love with these girls! only to have them ripped away when the story ends.

also does anyone know how to get the different ending specifically or have a save that has them ready to go?

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
also does anyone know how to get the different ending specifically
See this post for the choices that affect the two variables that contribute to endings. There's four endings, and you get each one based on whether these two variables are above ("high") or below ("low") a certain threshold.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Is there anywhere in the game where I can see those stats? Because honestly I didn't know I should remember my choices in those events and thus no idea what I chose.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Is there anywhere in the game where I can see those stats? Because honestly I didn't know I should remember my choices in those events and thus no idea what I chose.
Don't think so.
Getting your choices in if you just skip all the dialogue takes roughly 5 minutes, so worst case scenario, you get an ending you didn't want, and you just go back and make different choices based on what choices influence which stat.

HippoDog420

May 25, 2020
Anyone know how to get Perfect maid on the market scene?
Ah nvm I figured it out

You have to complement the fisherman both times, then touch his hand

Then at the vegetable stand you have to choose bak choi, onion, pepper and yam. (Two from red lady two from blue)

Just sure if there's a correct way for the emperor rice, but I just played along and argued when he tried giving me the other rice

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
Ah nvm I figured it out

You have to complement the fisherman both times, then touch his hand

Then at the vegetable stand you have to choose bak choi, onion, pepper and yam. (Two from red lady two from blue)

Just sure if there's a correct way for the emperor rice, but I just played along and argued when he tried giving me the other rice
If it works, it works haha

Reactions: HippoDog420

MrLewdTimes

Oct 7, 2018
I just got good ending 2, I believe its the Low confidence/High Attraction ending- So MC and Cynthia get to stay in the cat world togethor but MC lives a hidden life but they manage to continue their relationship in secret.

I enjoyed the game and I'm going for ending 1, assuming its the best ending. We could do with a walkthrough, it'd clarify any confusion. Apart from that, we came for a catgirl and left experiencing an amazing story.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
We could do with a walkthrough, it'd clarify any confusion.
This post lists what choices affect confidence and attraction. Not sure if Artie or someone else is going to sit down and write up an actual walkthrough, but honestly, I don't think you really need it once you know which choices matter and how they matter, except for maybe when you're doing grocery shopping at the market.

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes