VN Ren'Py Completed My Catgirl Maid Thinks She Runs the Place [v1.0] [Uncle Artie]

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes
Jul 18, 2018
I'm having one of those weird times again when I'm distracted from the H content in an adult game because the music slaps.

If the music used is royalty free, any chance I can get a link to the song that plays during the naughty scenes? That crescendo with the horns is so fucking choice!

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
I'm having one of those weird times again when I'm distracted from the H content in an adult game because the music slaps.

If the music used is royalty free, any chance I can get a link to the song that plays during the naughty scenes? That crescendo with the horns is so fucking choice!
It's called Suave Standpipe. If you go into the game folder, you'll find it in the music folder. Otherwise, this is the closest I can get for you: It's the only one if you search "suave".

Reactions: carnivoracious

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Public release for the final chapter's out next week Wednesday, lads. This year-long journey's coming to an end.

If memory serves, I think you mentioned that there might be one-offs with the other cast members? What's the situation for getting something like those as of now?

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
Public release for the final chapter's out next week Wednesday, lads. This year-long journey's coming to an end.

If memory serves, I think you mentioned that there might be one-offs with the other cast members? What's the situation for getting something like those as of now?
Yup. I'm still figuring out how I want to present and release them. This month has put me behind a little bit. When I figure out how I want to do things, I'll do a post on patreon.

Until then, I'm going to party and relax and little haha It was a long yet very short year.

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
Thank you all for waiting. Sorry about the delay. Chapter 12 has been released and the game is now completed.

If you've been playing along up to this point and are thinking about restarting to go through all the chapters at once, I recommend that you finish your current run first to see what ending you get. There's 4 of them and the next time you go through, you might want to try something different.

Thank you very much to everyone for following me over the last year of production. I really appreciate all the support I've received.

Thank you very much and have fun!

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
Now that it is ended, would we be able to get a walkthrough to show the path to the different endings? I like to play the game my way the first time (Killed everyone but the institute in fallout 4 the first time) and then just rush to see what the different possible endings were (had all the steam achievements for fallout 4 before all the DLC were done) but I really dislike guessing my way to the other endings. The first time is great, but after that it's really boring reading the same thing 3 more times.

Reactions: UncleArtie

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
If you've been playing along up to this point and are thinking about restarting to go through all the chapters at once, I recommend that you finish your current run first to see what ending you get.
Ending 1 gang, reporting in. Really liked how sweet it wrapped up; great way to finish off a Wednesday evening. Definitely looking forward to what's in store for this universe after this.

Poor Angelica, though. She just wanted to protect the throne. Imagine inciting a riot as a front to eliminate a political rival, and you accidentally almost topple the entire regime instead. :HideThePain:

Just gonna repeat that there's a going, and I'd really appreciate if some of y'all would be so kind as help with tags, since I'm probably missing out on a whole bunch of tags that I haven't even acknowledged the existence of, and also in case if I've missed something in some other possible route, like if there's a bad ending here or something.

-----

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-----

I think we just did ditch Miyu, yes. She wasn't brought along on the trip to Katulinia, so it's pretty easy to see why she wouldn't play a role after you leave for the portal. Story ends pretty much immediately after the events in Katulinia, so there's not really an opportunity for Miyu to pop in again.

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
Now that it is ended, would we be able to get a walkthrough to show the path to the different endings? I like to play the game my way the first time (Killed everyone but the institute in fallout 4 the first time) and then just rush to see what the different possible endings were (had all the steam achievements for fallout 4 before all the DLC were done) but I really dislike guessing my way to the other endings. The first time is great, but after that it's really boring reading the same thing 3 more times.
Yeah, I can put together a walkthrough. I just don't really know where to post it yet haha Until then, you can skip the dialogue you've already read before. It's still a little repetitive but that's VNs.

Depends on what ending you got.

TheDemSoc Nice catch on the punctuation errors. I think I was reading those as rhetorical questions in my mind when editing haha Thanks for your work with the VNDB page too. I try to keep the staff page updated but I don't know anything about the site's tags either.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Well I normaly avoid weeb shit like the plague. But somehow this was great. I don't know what to make of this....

What I'm trying to say is that I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks.

Reactions: UncleArtie
4.90 star(s) 13 Votes