VN Ren'Py Completed My Catgirl Maid Thinks She Runs the Place [v1.0] [Uncle Artie]

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Hello sorry if this has been asked before but why is there two "My Catgirl Maid Thinks She Runs the Place" games?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Hello sorry if this has been asked before but why is there two "My Catgirl Maid Thinks She Runs the Place" games?
Someone wanted to sprinkle 3d abominations into the game so they settled with a mod.
Though to be fair the model of Cinthia isn't that bad. Maybe some will prefer to more adult looking 3D version.

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
Step through[ the portal, and suddenly KSP music
lmfao these are the moments I live for with royalty-free music works

The politics are heating up real fast; can't wait to see how it plays out.
Wonder if it'll have a similar moment to the Layton vs. Ace Attorney crossover where Wright suggests checking for fingerprints to a bunch of people with no knowledge of forensics since the Katulinians(?) are a few centuries behind technologically.

Imagine going to see the trial of the panty raider monk and suddenly he turns out to be human and he's got some weird pocket mirror machine that can replay captured moments in time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Royalty-free music is the best to work with. Really helps keep the comedic tone to have the music shift into something weird every once in awhile.

The trial was too much fun to write. If you like Madeline being Madeline... You're going to have a great time.

And yeah, it should be segue haha For now, let's just picture the MC finds a sweet segway in the corner of the catc afe and tries to distract Madeline with it.

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
Someone wanted to sprinkle 3d abominations into the game so they settled with a mod.
Though to be fair the model of Cinthia isn't that bad. Maybe some will prefer to more adult looking 3D version.
Forest Fairy made an unofficial mod with 3D art as a little fan tribute to the game. I know some people prefer 3D models to 2D one so now there's the option.

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
i m not the part where the MC has to narrate a story to cyndi. is there a definite correct story?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i had to ask:

I play the 3D version (bc the original version looks too much loli-ish for my standards) and chapter 9 ends with Cynthia leaving with Angelica and the question is: it's something that happens regardless of the choices i made...or i made some wrong choice?

(bc if it's the case, i may need a walkthrough XD)

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
i had to ask:

I play the 3D version (bc the original version looks too much loli-ish for my standards) and chapter 9 ends with Cynthia leaving with Angelica and the question is: it's something that happens regardless of the choices i made...or i made some wrong choice?

(bc if it's the case, i may need a walkthrough XD)
It's part of the plot leading into the last couple of chapters. Don't worry, you didn't make the wrong choices.

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
or there is a miscount on the number of chapters bc i remember that this chapter begins as Ch.9
You can trust that I am 100% sure that the scene you're talking about is in Ch10 and the chapter begins with the appropriate slide saying so.

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
also in the 3D version?XD bc i'm sure i didn't miss the slide there XD
Double check it. I'm pretty sure you might have just accidently clicked an extra time at the end of ch9 and it just skipped the transition to the slide.

At the line: "Seeing her smile again and knowing that she was always going to be here with me was all I needed." Click once. It will fade to black and then display the Ch10 slide.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Double check it. I'm pretty sure you might have just accidently clicked an extra time at the end of ch9 and it just skipped the transition to the slide.

At the line: "Seeing her smile again and knowing that she was always going to be here with me was all I needed." Click once. It will fade to black and then display the Ch10 slide.
makes sense...but it fades like super fast

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes