VN Ren'Py Completed My Catgirl Maid Thinks She Runs the Place [v1.0] [Uncle Artie]

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
UncleArtie

Friendly neighborhood bug catcher here again! :D Funnily, I think this is actually related to your solution to the last bug I reported back in November.

When Cynthia is talking to Miyu in the marketplace and Miyu asks about the trip to the amusement park, you base Cynthia's response on the value of the parkactivities variable (line 17453). The problem is, you reinitialized that variable to 0 back in chapter 8 (line 15452). Since the value of parkactivities is now 0, Cynthia reports a bad date even though mine was perfect, perfect I tell you! :cool:

Okay, back to see what happens!

Yeah, it is related to that one. After I fixed it and released a patch, I posted about how the fix would make a couple lines of dialogue look weird in a future chapter.

When I released this chapter, I posted again to remind people that this would be happening in this chapter.

Don't worry. It's just a couple of weird sounding lines and it won't affect anything overall. Your next playthrough will have that look normal.

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
BEST GAME EVER.
Developer made this game so alive... that You will want to live there... come back to it again and again...
The art is incredible, character design is astonishing, coding - masterful!
Neko Girl fully feels like a tulpa in a real life(believe me, i experienced it before).
The plot is so believable that You literally live this story in every aspect of it.
If to be honest - this is the best game i ever played in this genre.
Going to .
This is the top of the industry.
With best regards, Forest Fairy.

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
BEST GAME EVER.
Developer made this game so alive... that You will want to live there... come back to it again and again...
The art is incredible, character design is astonishing, coding - masterful!
Neko Girl fully feels like a tulpa in a real life(believe me, i experienced it before).
The plot is so believable that You literally live this story in every aspect of it.
If to be honest - this is the best game i ever played in this genre.
Going to .
This is the top of the industry.
With best regards, Forest Fairy.
Thank you very much for the wonderful review and for mentioning the game on your page. I really appreciate it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Forest Fairy

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Yeah, it is related to that one. After I fixed it and released a patch, I posted about how the fix would make a couple lines of dialogue look weird in a future chapter.

When I released this chapter, I posted again to remind people that this would be happening in this chapter.

Don't worry. It's just a couple of weird sounding lines and it won't affect anything overall. Your next playthrough will have that look normal.
No, that's just it. I saw that post, but this was a completely new playthrough... (My laptop died last month and I lost everything... :cry: including my saves. So I had to start over.)

To fix it, by the way, all I think you need to do is comment out/delete line 15452.

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
No, that's just it. I saw that post, but this was a completely new playthrough... (My laptop died last month and I lost everything... :cry: including my saves. So I had to start over.)

To fix it, by the way, all I think you need to do is comment out/delete line 15452.
Sorry to hear about your laptop. That always sucks when that happens.

HA! Yeah, I can see how that line would screw everything up haha Must've blanked on it when I was changing the variables over. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Glooskabe

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Even though I know this is a single girl romance story with the side characters thrown into the mix (Poor Miyu) it would still be nice if there was an occasion to see the other girls naked knowing that no sexual stuff would come from it.

Like the Sandcastle scene on the beach. You say Maddie's chest was revealed but we don't actually get to see it.

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
Even though I know this is a single girl romance story with the side characters thrown into the mix (Poor Miyu) it would still be nice if there was an occasion to see the other girls naked knowing that no sexual stuff would come from it.

Like the Sandcastle scene on the beach. You say Maddie's chest was revealed but we don't actually get to see it.
My plan for after the story is to do some fun, little bonus chapters where the side girls get their chance at being the main character for a little bit. There'll be a h-scene in those chapters so you'll still get to see them naked.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Oh, my, this should have been a game, but it ends up as a f****ng click nightmare of endless text.

The idea is good and the gfx cute, but, when you have to sit for hours if you want to read it, well, I don't have that kind of time for games.

• Angry
Reactions: Feletriu

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Oh, my, this should have been a game, but it ends up as a f****ng click nightmare of endless text.

The idea is good and the gfx cute, but, when you have to sit for hours if you want to read it, well, I don't have that kind of time for games.
There's literally a VN tag here sir, idk what you're expecting :HideThePain:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
My plan for after the story is to do some fun, little bonus chapters where the side girls get their chance at being the main character for a little bit. There'll be a h-scene in those chapters so you'll still get to see them naked.
Nice! I really want those girls to havinf some love affairs with the MC too, even if they are only for side story and not canon it would still be fun

Reactions: UncleArtie

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I'm pleasantly surprised by this game! I'm at the part
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I'm REALLY rooting for some kind of way these two can stay together (I'm sure it will happen since this is a "feel good" story) nice tug on the heart strings!!!

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
I'm pleasantly surprised by this game! I'm at the part
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I'm REALLY rooting for some kind of way these two can stay together (I'm sure it will happen since this is a "feel good" story) nice tug on the heart strings!!!
you'll be disappointed since it will be left on a cliffhanger *laughs maliciously*

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes