VN Ren'Py Completed My Catgirl Maid Thinks She Runs the Place [v1.0] [Uncle Artie]

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
Fixed a minor bug concerning one of the variables in Chapter 8. It's not game breaking or anything. You might just get a weird line or two in later chapters but that's about it. If you want to prevent that, just add your old Ch1-7 save folder to this version and go through the chapter again.

Thanks again!

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Professor Schmidt's dead?!! Damn, he was my FAVORITE character on that show!

(sigh) I wish MY cable provider carried Castle Wars. Sure would beat Poker or Ninja Warrior crap. Or Golf.

Damn, I hate Golf... (Although I do like Maddie's cap!)

Oh, Wow! New Girl for the Harem!! (and sexy, too...)

Last edited:

reznar

Mar 14, 2018
Oooh, I liked the callback to the earlier chapter with the RPG. I didn't even put 2 and 2 together post reveal about that, even if I suspected something like this ever since Maddie appeared.

Also, what's the over/under on Angelica being with the enemy? She's very suspicious....

I guess I was kinda right?

Last edited:

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
Also, what's the over/under on Angelica being with the enemy? She's very suspicious....
I called up Vegas to see what the line would be but they said they're not touching it. Too uncertain with the information present.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Curious but, had you thought to include pregnancy or safe sex content? Just a pregnancy scare with the classic pregnancy test meme for example, and then from then on, the player could option into sex scenes with or without condoms.

That's a fetish of mine and many others, and I don't expect you to cater. I just wondered if the theme at large had crossed your mind.

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
Curious but, had you thought to include pregnancy or safe sex content? Just a pregnancy scare with the classic pregnancy test meme for example, and then from then on, the player could option into sex scenes with or without condoms.

That's a fetish of mine and many others, and I don't expect you to cater. I just wondered if the theme at large had crossed your mind.
It's not planned just because of everything else story wise I want to do. Plus we're hitting a major plot point and only 3 more chapters after this so there's no time.

Reactions: hentai charley

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I finished the game so far, overall I liked the game and I'll continue playing it. However, there are moments where I didn't know if I was picking the right options. An example is after Miyu arrives at the house and we started cooking, I didn't know if I was picking the right options. I had to either look at their facial expressions or read their dialogue. Random question, but what do I need to do to get the 1st image in the gallery?

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like the new chibis in the chapter title cards; they're cute.

-----

Looking forward to the next chapters; stuff's really picking up. Wonder how Cynthia and MC will deal with Angelica once The Day™ arrives; I'd imagine Angelica wouldn't go away without a fight.

Also, seems kinda sus that after the maids let the Order guards make a run for the exit ahead of them, the entire Order gets wiped out minus Madeline, yet Angelica (who you'd assume wouldn't stand a chance against armed insurgents in a coup, especially when they were "outnumbered horribly") seems to have made it out just fine, and she manages to track down Cynthia without being noticed at all until she shows up at MC's door.

Another thing that intrigues me is how Angelica spoke liberally about the details of the Cat World, meanwhile Madeline was acting like she was under an NDA regarding anything related to it. I think Angelica is in on the coup, and feels like she's in a position where she can let what should be confidential information slip without any consequences, or that she thought sharing that information would make it easier for her to bring Cynthia back. Or maybe it's just her and Madeline's thought processes clashing and there's no hidden meaning. /shrug

-----

One last thing: I've noticed that there's a noticeable amount of errors in the dialogue throughout the chapters. Nothing major - mostly just punctuation things and the capitalization situation going on in the chapter titles - and I figured you'd probably give the dialogue a once-over for the final release, so I've mostly ignored them, but I wanted to point this out in case nobody else has already.

On this one line right after MC comes home for the day, there's what I presume is dialogue for Cynthia, but the name tag is blank.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
I finished the game so far, overall I liked the game and I'll continue playing it. However, there are moments where I didn't know if I was picking the right options. An example is after Miyu arrives at the house and we started cooking, I didn't know if I was picking the right options. I had to either look at their facial expressions or read their dialogue.
The game is meant to keep you guessing that way as the choices focus on a bunch of little actions to determine the bigger picture. So watching the expressions and dialogue is your best bet to figure out how it's going.

Looking forward to the next chapters; stuff's really picking up. Wonder how Cynthia and MC will deal with Angelica once The Day™ arrives; I'd imagine Angelica wouldn't go away without a fight.

Also, seems kinda sus that after the maids let the Order guards make a run for the exit ahead of them, the entire Order gets wiped out minus Madeline, yet Angelica (who you'd assume wouldn't stand a chance against armed insurgents in a coup, especially when they were "outnumbered horribly") seems to have made it out just fine, and she manages to track down Cynthia without being noticed at all until she shows up at MC's door.

Another thing that intrigues me is how Angelica spoke liberally about the details of the Cat World, meanwhile Madeline was acting like she was under an NDA regarding anything related to it. I think Angelica is in on the coup, and feels like she's in a position where she can let what should be confidential information slip without any consequences, or that she thought sharing that information would make it easier for her to bring Cynthia back. Or maybe it's just her and Madeline's thought processes clashing and there's no hidden meaning. /shrug

-----

One last thing: I've noticed that there's a noticeable amount of errors in the dialogue throughout the chapters. Nothing major - mostly just punctuation things and the capitalization situation going on in the chapter titles - and I figured you'd probably give the dialogue a once-over for the final release, so I've mostly ignored them, but I wanted to point this out in case nobody else has already.
Oh yeah. Things are picking up now. Madeline said she'd check into those questions but considering her thoughts on Angelica, we can only hope she finds truthful info and isn't just bias.

The war against punctuation has been a long one for this game. Stuff is always going to slip through the cracks as the more we check it, the more all the words blend in together and it gets harder to spot anything. We decided to just put it off until we had more to go through it again. We'll get what we can cleaned up.

The chapter titles just sounds like me being inconsistent. I'll double check them and make sure they all follow the same rules. Also, strange to see a missing character name slip through. It's been awhile on that haha

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Thank you TheDemSoc for letting me know.

The game is meant to keep you guessing that way as the choices focus on a bunch of little actions to determine the bigger picture. So watching the expressions and dialogue is your best bet to figure out how it's going.
Okay, so I was doing it right then. I did 2 playthroughs with the game, but I wasn't able to duplicate an option. During my 1st playthrough, I wasn't reading the dialogue and I was pushing random choices. During the last chapter, I was given the option to have Angelica as my new maid instead of Cynthia. However, during my last playthrough, I actually read the dialogue, but I didn't get the option. Do you know what choices lead to the 1st "ending"?

Reactions: TheDemSoc

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
Thank you TheDemSoc for letting me know.

Okay, so I was doing it right then. I did 2 playthroughs with the game, but I wasn't able to duplicate an option. During my 1st playthrough, I wasn't reading the dialogue and I was pushing random choices. During the last chapter, I was given the option to have Angelica as my new maid instead of Cynthia. However, during my last playthrough, I actually read the dialogue, but I didn't get the option. Do you know what choices lead to the 1st "ending"?
You must have misread it as there is no option for Angelica to become your maid.

Once I'm finished writing the game, I'll put together a guide to get all the endings.

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
Nothing major - mostly just punctuation things and the capitalization situation going on in the chapter titles - and I figured you'd probably give the dialogue a once-over for the final release, so I've mostly ignored them, but I wanted to point this out in case nobody else has already.
What capitalization situation do you mean here? I'd double checked everything and it looks consistent.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
What capitalization situation do you mean here? I'd double checked everything and it looks consistent.

Shouldn't each word be capitalized?
I get that the chapter titles are supposed to be quotes from within their respective chapters, but titles are still titles, no?

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes