VN Ren'Py Completed My Catgirl Maid Thinks She Runs the Place [v1.0] [Uncle Artie]

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
Chapter 7 has been released. You can transfer your save folder from the Ch1-6 game to this one to pick up where you left off, as long as you save before the little "ending skits" I put at the end of each update.

If you were playing the single chapter downloads, you can transfer your save folder over to this too but it would be better to start from the beginning and just skip through all the choices. I only put in simple default values into the variables for the single chapter downloads so it won't reflect your true game play and you'll miss out on stuff as the chapters progress.

This month is also testing out an Android build. Please let me know if anything goes wrong with it.

Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
That was great! Really charming and fun game, I'm sad that nothing is planned for the other girls though, that's a bummer.

Maybe you could look at a sequel where the MC gets dragged into the cat world or something?

Anyway, I'm loving this, keep up the great work and kudos to your artist, cause Cynthia is totes adorable

Reactions: UncleArtie

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
That was great! Really charming and fun game, I'm sad that nothing is planned for the other girls though, that's a bummer.

Maybe you could look at a sequel where the MC gets dragged into the cat world or something?

Anyway, I'm loving this, keep up the great work and kudos to your artist, cause Cynthia is totes adorable
Thank you very much. Sadly with the whole quarantine thing, I've had to be really careful with the budget so I can make sure Cynthia's story comes out the best it can be. Maybe one day I whip something up for the other two.

edman01

Jan 6, 2019
So no Cynthia sex in this new episode? Maybe the next one? Looks like it is leading up to it (even though you see the sample pic)

• Angry
Reactions: Feletriu

edman01

Jan 6, 2019
You can have sex with Cynthia at the end of this episode if you have affection greater than 3.
Thanks ... how do you know what her affection level is? Do I need to start from the beginning. I started from episode 6. I am not sure how to tell what her affection level is. I do love this game. Maybe there is a save that can be shared leading to that point. Any help would be great Thx

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Thanks ... how do you know what her affection level is? Do I need to start from the beginning. I started from episode 6. I am not sure how to tell what her affection level is. I do love this game. Maybe there is a save that can be shared leading to that point. Any help would be great Thx
If you enable the console, you can check values of variables there. Did you start from the very beginning of the game in Chapter 6? Or did you begin at Chapter 6? I think it was recommended to start a new game...

As a general rule of thumb when farming attraction (not affection... my bad!), Cynthia actually likes you to be a bit more forward than you might expect... When you make a choice, watch her reaction carefully. She usually lets you know if she likes what you're doing or not. :)

Reactions: UncleArtie

edman01

Jan 6, 2019
If you enable the console, you can check values of variables there. Did you start from the very beginning of the game in Chapter 6? Or did you begin at Chapter 6? I think it was recommended to start a new game...

As a general rule of thumb when farming attraction (not affection... my bad!), Cynthia actually likes you to be a bit more forward than you might expect... When you make a choice, watch her reaction carefully. She usually lets you know if she likes what you're doing or not. :)
Got it THANKS

Reactions: Glooskabe

edman01

Jan 6, 2019
So now that our MC and Cynthia have shared their first sex night and he gave her “all of his love”. Is there a pregnancy tag in the near future? Maybe some kittens soon?

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes