VN Ren'Py Completed My Catgirl Maid Thinks She Runs the Place [v1.0] [Uncle Artie]

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
I won't question how one even sets a coffee pot on fire.

Is Miyu getting a route in the future, or is it just going to be Cynthia?

Reactions: UncleArtie

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
I won't question how one even sets a coffee pot on fire.

Is Miyu getting a route in the future, or is it just going to be Cynthia?
It's not easy to set a coffee pot on fire but if you believe in yourself and do your best, anything is possible haha.

This game will just be Cynthia focused.

Reactions: TheDemSoc

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
I said I was going to put up a poll to determine the best way to update the chapters moving forward and it is. The readers that already left their thoughts here, I've already recorded them and will add it to the final tally.

Thanks.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen, a legend walks among us.

Keep up the good work, Sir! :)
NEVER use the word "impossible" around a bored Chemistry undergrad, especially late at night during Dead Week. They will make it their life's goal to prove you wrong and in the process, a fire, somewhere/ somehow, is guaranteed. The best you can HOPE to do is try to save your lab notes and blame the mess on either an escaped pig* from the Aggie Lab or a disgruntled grad student with an expired lab pass.

BTW, Sodium is NOT a good heat source for reheating cold pizza and mocha.

* It may have been a capybara. It was many years ago and there was at least one naked woman and a LOT of beer involved.

Last edited:

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
May I ask, which characters have been decided to have lewd scenes? Any group scenes, harems endings or anything?

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes