VN Ren'Py Completed My Catgirl Maid Thinks She Runs the Place [v1.0] [Uncle Artie]

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
Shouldn't each word be capitalized?
I get that the chapter titles are supposed to be quotes from within their respective chapters, but titles are still titles, no?
Oh ok. I thought I had capitalised some words but not others so it looked weird haha

When I did that, I didn't like the way it looked in some of the longer quotes because it looked weird with the lines stacked in some chapters. So I took some artistic liberties and went with something that looked nicer.

Reactions: TheDemSoc

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
is there a walkthrough on this, I did the market and thought I did well, but then it popped up "Fail!". also would not failing do anything?

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
is there a walkthrough on this, I did the market and thought I did well, but then it popped up "Fail!". also would not failing do anything?
I don't remember the exact choices you need to make for the market, but I will give you the gist from what I remember.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm going to guess that not failing would get you different dialogue after the market than failing, but I haven't tried seeing what happens after you fail, so /shrug

Reactions: UncleArtie

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
TheDemSoc is pretty much correct. If you want the exact choice list, there's a walkthrough on an earlier post: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-catgi...-ch-1-9-uncle-artie.47704/page-4#post-3806054

Failing affects some dialogue when visiting the market again and a variable needed for an ending. There's other ways to increase that variable so you don't need to be perfect to get any of the good endings. The game's supposed to just be some light fun so it's not going to bust your balls about every choice.

Reactions: Glooskabe

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
I don't remember the exact choices you need to make for the market, but I will give you the gist from what I remember.

I'm going to guess that not failing would get you different dialogue after the market than failing, but I haven't tried seeing what happens after you fail, so /shrug
huh so looks like I only got the meat one and maybe the veggie one done

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
Chapter 10 is released. After Chapter 8, I release a patch to fix a minor variable. It wasn't game breaking or anything but I did say it would cause some weird dialogue in a later chapter. This is that chapter haha If you downloaded the patch and ran through the chapter again to fix everything, you shouldn't have an issue.

I also went through and did some polish to text and presentation on the older chapters but it's all just minor stuff.

Please enjoy this chapter and thank you for playing!

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
is the ending of the update Cynthia and Angelica leaving or did i do something wrong

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Would I be able to pick up a save from the standalone chapter 6 or should I start a new game?

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020

Saw two typos that you might want to look at.
I'll look for that rogue comma and fix that "again". Thanks for finding those. Concerning you're first spoiler comment... Let's just say, you probably won't be expecting what happens next haha

Reactions: TheDemSoc

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020

tryone8

Nov 14, 2017
NEKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY Holy SHit Neko Neko maid I wish it was Shinji in the neko maid outfit with cute fake cat ears with mommy misato being his master and putting a cute black neko maid spiked collar on him with a little bell for being such a good little neko maid yesss

Reactions: AWM101725

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
UncleArtie

Friendly neighborhood bug catcher here again! :D Funnily, I think this is actually related to your solution to the last bug I reported back in November.

When Cynthia is talking to Miyu in the marketplace and Miyu asks about the trip to the amusement park, you base Cynthia's response on the value of the parkactivities variable (line 17453). The problem is, you reinitialized that variable to 0 back in chapter 8 (line 15452). Since the value of parkactivities is now 0, Cynthia reports a bad date even though mine was perfect, perfect I tell you! :cool:

Okay, back to see what happens!

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes