VN Ren'Py Completed My Catgirl Maid Thinks She Runs the Place [v1.0] [Uncle Artie]

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
I don't know what to make of this....
It's called being enlightened :Kappa:
Come join us, we have headpats and cookies

I'd wager it's a mix of the story just being a feelsgood one anyone can enjoy plus the setting in general not being too Japanese-influenced. Like, all the other weeby VNs I've read either take place in Japan (or a Not Japan™ that's basically just Japan but with new branding) or have a lot of roots in Japanese culture or whatever. In contrast, the only clear Japanese influence here is the art style.

Reactions: UncleArtie

Blooms.

Dec 3, 2018
I usually avoid VN's because I get bored or can't get into the story but oh my lord this was incredible, 10/10 story, 10/10 cat girl. can't wait to see more

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
sevenstar

In your review you mentioned that the MC isn't some "Marty Stu" can you elaborate on that please?

I googled it and found a singer named Marty Stuart but can't see a connection there.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
sevenstar

In your review you mentioned that the MC isn't some "Marty Stu" can you elaborate on that please?

I googled it and found a singer named Marty Stuart but can't see a connection there.
male version of mary sue, a perfect character that has no flaws, is loved unconditionally and resolves all problems without trouble. Here is the official definition " A Mary Sue is a type of fictional character, usually a young woman, who is portrayed as unrealistically free of weaknesses. Originating in fan fiction, a Mary Sue is often an author's idealized self-insertion."

Reactions: sevenstar

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
male version of mary sue, a perfect character that has no flaws, is loved unconditionally and resolves all problems without trouble. Here is the official definition " A Mary Sue is a type of fictional character, usually a young woman, who is portrayed as unrealistically free of weaknesses. Originating in fan fiction, a Mary Sue is often an author's idealized self-insertion."

Ahh I didn't consider that. Seems obvious now! Thanks so much.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Thank you UncleArtie for this lovely little story! I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Enjoy you're well-deserved rest! I hope that we will see a new offering coming our way before too long!

reznar

Mar 14, 2018
Wow, been waiting all day to play through this once I realized that the public release was today. (Stupid needing money and going to work)

Got Ending 1, time to figure out the rest of the endings.

Good Job Artie!

(also, super cool to get to see your name in credits, even if it is a different alias)

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
1) Thank you for writing this delightful tale!

2) I'm happy it's completed and sad that it's over!

3) I'm definitely looking forward to a walkthrough to see the other 3 endings which brings me to my last point/question....

4) I wonder if you have any feel for a percentage of who got what ending? I got good ending One and I suspect that will be the most common.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Congrats, Uncle Artie, on a great finish!!

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
1) Thank you for writing this delightful tale!

2) I'm happy it's completed and sad that it's over!

3) I'm definitely looking forward to a walkthrough to see the other 3 endings which brings me to my last point/question....

4) I wonder if you have any feel for a percentage of who got what ending? I got good ending One and I suspect that will be the most common.

Congrats, Uncle Artie, on a great finish!!
Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
I think most were getting Good Ending 1 with Good Ending 2 be a close second.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
For those who are worried, it is EXTREMELY short to get the other 3 endings. The only tough part for me was (Thanks Uncle Artie!)

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes