Recommending My collection of games that contain female/futa on male anal scenes

Oct 8, 2019
Hey, would you consider making this list bit more organized? It has grown considerably since last time. It's pretty hard to look for games if you're just looking for one particular category. For example - people into pegging might not be into futa and vice versa. For start, you can probably consider making two sections for pegging/toys and futa games (maybe rimming too). If it contains both maybe put them in futa category.

Just a suggestion. You're doing a great job as it is. Just thought this might make your list little bit easier to navigate.

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
Hey, would you consider making this list bit more organized? It has grown considerably since last time. It's pretty hard to look for games if you're just looking for one particular category. For example - people into pegging might not be into futa and vice versa. For start, you can probably consider making two sections for pegging/toys and futa games (maybe rimming too). If it contains both maybe put them in futa category.

Just a suggestion. You're doing a great job as it is. Just thought this might make your list little bit easier to navigate.
Thanks for the advice.
Although I'm not sure how that would be easier. The list already contains what every game has in it. For example the Lunars Chosen has pegging scenes, but also futa/trans on male scenes. I think people can easily search for pegging and then just check what kind of other tags there are for the game if they are not into other things. The only thing I need to do then is update the tags in the list if the game updates with new content.
I'll think about it some more ofcourse but for now I'm not sure.

Apr 27, 2021
I'm sorry, I see Melody in the list. I played and finished that game, and I didn't see any pegging scene. Where would it be? :unsure:

Oct 8, 2019
Thanks for the advice.
Although I'm not sure how that would be easier. The list already contains what every game has in it. For example the Lunars Chosen has pegging scenes, but also futa/trans on male scenes. I think people can easily search for pegging and then just check what kind of other tags there are for the game if they are not into other things. The only thing I need to do then is update the tags in the list if the game updates with new content.
I'll think about it some more ofcourse but for now I'm not sure.
I just wanted to say like if people are only looking for games that has some pegging content (for example) then they have to manually go through list every time or CTRL F and then find required games since list is alphabetically sorted and not separated on tags. Fair enough but. I get your point of view. This list serves the purpose as you imagined it, right now. So no reason for you to edit it more.

Anyways, I used to have similar list on Google sheets for personal use that I used to keep track of western/non-japanese games since content that fits spirit of this list is so less. I since edited it and added your recommendations since it's much more extensive than my list. I will add the sheet link below. Hope you don't mind that.

The advantage of this sheet is you can filter out tags much more easily and efficiently. Say, if you only want to play games with futa/trans content. Open the sheet and simply put filter for rows that has "Yes" value for "Futa/Trans" column. You don't need to read through every single game.

Just something I made for personal convenience. Thought people here might find it useful.

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
I just wanted to say like if people are only looking for games that has some pegging content (for example) then they have to manually go through list every time or CTRL F and then find required games since list is alphabetically sorted and not separated on tags. Fair enough but. I get your point of view. This list serves the purpose as you imagined it, right now. So no reason for you to edit it more.

Anyways, I used to have similar list on Google sheets for personal use that I used to keep track of western/non-japanese games since content that fits spirit of this list is so less. I since edited it and added your recommendations since it's much more extensive than my list. I will add the sheet link below. Hope you don't mind that.

The advantage of this sheet is you can filter out tags much more easily and efficiently. Say, if you only want to play games with futa/trans content. Open the sheet and simply put filter for rows that has "Yes" value for "Futa/Trans" column. You don't need to read through every single game.

Just something I made for personal convenience. Thought people here might find it useful.
Ok yeah, now I see how this looks very neatly ordered. Great job on that sheet!
Tell you what, I'll keep my list as it is for now and I was thinking of crediting you and putting this sheet on the first post if that's ok with you. You can then update it on your own time through google docs.

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
I'm sorry, I see Melody in the list. I played and finished that game, and I didn't see any pegging scene. Where would it be? :unsure:
It's during the Amy ending sequence. The game reenacts the scene from Deadpool somewhat. It gives you an option for it if you want where she takes you from behind with a strapon.
Also can you confirm if this scene is in the game, cause you're not the first person to ask for it. I'm having doubts that the dev did not for some weird reason remove it from the game. Thanks!

Oct 8, 2019
Ok yeah, now I see how this looks very neatly ordered. Great job on that sheet!
Tell you what, I'll keep my list as it is for now and I was thinking of crediting you and putting this sheet on the first post if that's ok with you. You can then update it on your own time through google docs.
Yeah, go on. Happy to see this helping people.

If you're interested, I can give you edit access such that you can edit it anonymously so sheet is in sync with this list.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017

Could you please post a PDF of this list? I saved the page in both Opera or Microsoft Edge but, it only gives you what is on the screen and thats not very much.

Also could you add the game system (like Renpy) to the list?

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
Could you please post a PDF of this list? I saved the page in both Opera or Microsoft Edge but, it only gives you what is on the screen and thats not very much.

Also could you add the game system (like Renpy) to the list?
Just go to "File" -> "Download" -> "PDF Document". It really is that simple. I just checked on new chromium based edge and it worked for me. You might need to set zoom level properly while saving it. I will still attach a file but you can keep this in mind for next time.

Also, yes I want to add a column for game system. It will take some time and I will update it gradually.

Last edited: