RPGM My College Memories [v0.152] [OrphanStudio]

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

TheTrueNeo

Apr 6, 2023
hello. English is not my strong point either but I want to leave you some feedback.
I suggest you add a broader interaction system with the characters since you don't feel that freedom that the game conveys (something like the interaction system in Nymphomania Priest...
a game of technobrake)
I hope you read this and this suggestion helps you.

Reactions: mayumii9

Schneid

Oct 12, 2019
cant change class or the event don't trigger despite having the dialogue saying im in a class anyone here having this problem

Reactions: Kyroph

ace4444

Feb 28, 2020
Alright played through it and love the animations. Here's what i could gather:

School grade - Go to class. You do well in class with high intelligence. Grade A is class 2-1(class 3x). B 2-2 (class 2x). C 2-4 (class 0 or 1x).
Intelligence - Pick games starting perk or study (Library). Decays over time.
Energy - train with track/park. It's the hearts icon.
Strength - Pick football perk, mall 2f item, or workout(Gym w/anna). Decays over time.
Agility - Pick yoga perk, mall 2F item, or train (Oldman). Need 5 to lockpick.
Luck - Pick jackpot perk or mall 2f item.
Charm - Pick handsome starting perk or store/mall 2f item.
Money - Pick jackpot perk or work at convenience store at city center with shopping cart icon.

Meet Oldman Friday morning at Park. Steal Eris panties Mon Morn and give it to him. Train on weekend mornings at Park.
Gym can only train when no longer failing gymclass with Anna.
Melody quest can only be done when you fail to Class C then get good grades. Talk to her by school bleachers on afternoons.
Eris cat can be found southwest of home at night time. He will be ontop a roof.
If you chose big boobs are better with Eris, you can give her chocolate to calm her down. Otherwise love decays over time.
Creepy man can be found north east downtown by the Hotel. He sells thief tools you only buy once to lockpick.
Friday Night you can sneak into Kenta's room.
Meet Emily outside her home west of home on thursday afternoon(wed and fri too).
Another character can be found on the train friday afternoon.
Ito computer only has anna scenes and no rei scenes.

Last edited:

Tesudatoito

Jun 15, 2019
Alright played through it and love the animations. Here's what i could gather:

School grade - Go to class. You do well in class with high intelligence. Grade A is class 2-1. B 2-2. C 2-4.
Intelligence - Pick games starting perk or study (Library). Decays over time.
Strength - Pick football perk, mall 2f item, or workout(Track/Park/Gym). Decays over time.
Agility - Pick yoga perk, mall 2F item, or train (Oldman). Need 5 to lockpick.
Luck - Pick jackpot perk or mall 2f item.
Charm - Pick handsome starting perk or store/mall 2f item.
Money - Pick jackpot perk or work at convenience store at city center with shopping cart icon.

Meet Oldman Friday morning at Park. Steal Eris panties Mon Morn and give it to him. Train on weekend mornings at Park.
Gym can only train when high Str with Anna.
Melody quest can only be done when you fail to Class C then get good grades. Talk to her by school bleachers on afternoons.
Eris cat can be found southwest of home at night time. He will be ontop a roof.
If you chose big boobs are better with Eris, you can give her chocolate to calm her down. Otherwise love decays over time.
Creepy man can be found north east downtown by the Hotel. He sells thief tools you only buy once to lockpick.
Friday Night you can sneak into Kenta's room.
Meet Emily outside her home west of home on thursday afternoon(wed and fri too).
Another character can be found on the train friday afternoon.
Ito computer only has anna scenes and no rei scenes.
How do you start with Anna? I have a lot of strength. and the dialogues don't skip out and I see that he is one of the characters that has the most scenes

thanks for the info

Gistin

Jul 4, 2018
The kento and Rei cg are nice, i would like for the protagonist no to be so oblivious when clearly in the BJ of Rei and kento in the stripclub, MC can see Eva con the windows, for then later find someone with different body shape giving a bj to Kento.
(both images for comparison)

Here you have kento with Eva (pre corrupt Rei) Captura de pantalla 2024-08-18 224448.jpg
and here it´s Rei with a red wig giving kento a bj (Rei corrupt and no love route) Captura de pantalla 2024-08-19 005108.jpg
Gj on the cg and stories, there is a lot of content that has no triggers, soo keep up the work.

and class it´s bugged atm, can´t trigger classes a nor c.
Love the dynamic between kento Rei and Eva (Rei gradually replaces Eva, and at first, the main character (MC) suspects that Kento is having sex with Eva, only to later realize that she is actually Rei) Captura de pantalla 2024-08-19 005431.jpg
Lastly nice ass cg from the gyaru girl Captura de pantalla 2024-08-19 010248.jpg

Reactions: RiasGremoryNTR24

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
The kento and Rei cg are nice, i would like for the protagonist no to be so oblivious when clearly in the BJ of Rei and kento in the stripclub, MC can see Eva con the windows, for then later find someone with different body shape giving a bj to Kento.
(both images for comparison)

Here you have kento with Eva (pre corrupt Rei) View attachment 3945787
and here it´s Rei with a red wig giving kento a bj (Rei corrupt and no love route) View attachment 3945788
Gj on the cg and stories, there is a lot of content that has no triggers, soo keep up the work.

and class it´s bugged atm, can´t trigger classes a nor c.
Love the dynamic between kento Rei and Eva (Rei gradually replaces Eva, and at first, the main character (MC) suspects that Kento is having sex with Eva, only to later realize that she is actually Rei) View attachment 3945789
Lastly nice ass cg from the gyaru girl View attachment 3945790
i was actually super confused why rei was wearing a wig in the first place in the club she didn't need to haha

Gistin

Jul 4, 2018
i was actually super confused why rei was wearing a wig in the first place in the club she didn't need to haha
That's the only scene that bothers me, i want the mc to get shocked like when he sees Rei on kentos room and if on later updates Rei finds out she is being watched by mc and has face to face.

Reactions: RiasGremoryNTR24

SmokeyDaBear

Aug 24, 2018
my game is glitched while i try to go to class the class is already started with everyone in their seat and doesnt give me a prompt to start class restarting the games doesnt fix it either

Dec 31, 2017
my game is glitched while i try to go to class the class is already started with everyone in their seat and doesnt give me a prompt to start class restarting the games doesnt fix it either
Are you sure are you in the correct class? If you didn't lvl up any intelligence, and you went to class on Monday of the second week, then you got dropped to the worst class, 2-3 or the 2-4 class, don't really remember which it was.

ace4444

Feb 28, 2020
Here is my completed save. It's NTR routes. Has some extra saves for scenes.

Anna can be found NTR Wed noon Gym, Sat noon Beach, Sun morning apartments north of home.
Melody NTR once a week passes not turning in assignment.
Reiko can be found Tues noon Downtown north alleyway, Sun morning Beach, and Weekend night Nightclub.
Ophelia Sat night Nightclub.

One thing I am still trying to find is Eris being corrupted (Theres some cg of her being able to increase her corruption and kenta love).
Eris ntr stand.png
Also I didn't progress in new girl questline with trains/mountain spring.
Always go to library and gym once a week to keep stats to 9.
Go to class 3x a week in the morn to stay in class 2-1.

Edit: Figured out that Eris NTR play when you decrease her love long enough ( I have a save that has her in cat outfit, reject her and choose REI in beach event Sunday should land you on Ntr eris path). Thats nice to know but hate that there is no prompt. It plays on tuesday midnight. Gonna try to play more and reupload a save that has everything including that. Not to mention I forgot to trigger the blonde nightclub scene. Also if you play through sunset Hill, I will try a save that shows the Ntr version. I guess that's it I found all the scenes in the image files unless someone has one they haven't found.

Last edited:

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Th
Here is my completed save. It's NTR routes. Has some extra saves for scenes.

Anna can be found NTR Wed noon Gym, Sat noon Beach, Sun morning apartments north of home.
Melody NTR once a week passes not turning in assignment.
Reiko can be found Tues noon Downtown north alleyway, Weekend night Nightclub.
Ophelia Sat night Nightclub.

One thing I am still trying to find is Eris being corrupted.
Also I didn't progress in Isabella questline with trains/mountain spring.
Always go to library and gym once a week to keep stats to 9.
Think you need to include the global save as well or they don't work

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Sorry,English is my second language.Trying my best.
The game look good,but why do the girls have such big breasts? The game look like a normal Japanese game where boobs are size planet lol. It would be nice to see girls with a more average normal size.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes