RPGM My College Memories [v0.152] [OrphanStudio]

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
oh, one more thing, can anyone help me with this mission? I've been out in every city at night, but nothing happened?
0.jpg

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
For a game with avoidable ntr its realy need rebalance. For example, p.e. To protect Rei you need either keep grow stamina and pair with her or sacrifice Anna. And even if you do last one Rei still be corrupted while you grow Anna love. Yes, you hew few initial days, but not enough and you most likely use tham for pump stamina. And in the future you have to keep staying in class B to stop Vick, but its block several characters. Somewhat fair, but if you can keep all 3 main girls for yourself in same time, why such limitations ? And what's a point of Anna's bottle now. When we got chance to date her, you can use it for protect both girls and have extra time, for now Anna just scapegoat with no point to protect expect pity.

Btw, Rin starts go to hotel without extra corruption, bug ? And her and Kenta after MC without context, blackmail or just wh0re ?

Last edited:

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
Yeah I believe i showed a picture where it was in the guide.
After trying to find my savings before meeting the collector, I finally realized that there was a sign that said
"this is the end of this chapter"

it seems that if you successfully defeat the money collector, and pay Emily's debt, her mission board will not display the notification "this is the end of this chapter"
0.jpg

different when you can't defeat the money collector and see Emily being raped, her mission board will give the notification
"this is the end of this chapter"
0 - Copy.jpg

i hope he can fix things like this in the future, honestly i spent quite a while just trying to find where the missions are? and can you make the text on this mission board bigger? i mean look, this board is quite big and has a lot of space, but the text on the board is very small, There's no harm in enlarging the text inside if the sentences are only a few.
0 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: 0rphan

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
It's improving but I hope gets less encumbered by so many needless mechanics like stats and money management.

Hypno NTR would make this way better.

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
Version 16 is going to introduce the gallery in the discord people who have already played it on Subscribestars it’s going to be located in the attic

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes