RPGM My College Memories [v0.152] [OrphanStudio]

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Avoidable netorare/netorase? And i mean that in that route dont happen, not that you don watch it but happen. I love netori but hate the other two haha

Reactions: Xegrid

JohnnyN3

Jul 9, 2018
Love the new lick scene with Reiko, def need more of those. And especially after-sex licking on the NTR routes

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
So how exactly I improve energy? Whatever time of day mc just says that he is too tired

Edit: I understood what seems to be a problem. You need 31 max energy to be able to start energy training. It seems like dev put requirement ">30" rather "=30" for you to be able to train

Last edited:

WinxFan

Jul 21, 2021
enoyed it so far but needs some more guideance. cant find the massage shop to increae spearm and it just keeps saying i have had sex so i cant even do anything. and i cant find any one to train me in the gym theres always just a girl that wont do anything cause i am weak and before i noticed i had to do gym on the left side instead of the right which is confuseing i was too weak for her since my starter str drained over time with no warning.

zate

Jan 21, 2021
someone have a save whit money in the begin? i delete the game and download the new version haha and i forget keep my last save

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MyCollegeMemories-0.152
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Shikipt

Jun 10, 2017
someone have a save whit money in the begin? i delete the game and download the new version haha and i forget keep my last save

Drag your save there then edit what you want and download the new save and replace the old one.

May 14, 2021
Avoidable netorare/netorase? And i mean that in that route dont happen, not that you don watch it but happen. I love netori but hate the other two haha
From what i'm reading, I guess there's a NTR route and a non NTR route. Why not just try the game if it is just don't play it I guess, lol

• Haha
Reactions: Blackowl97

WinxFan

Jul 21, 2021
i am hopeing a bedroom skill stat gets added in that allows you to steal girls from other men by being better then them in bed by lowering their love for their partners. it would also be cool if you could corrupt your girl friend on your own and whore her out if you felt like it for extra income.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes