RPGM My College Memories [v0.152] [OrphanStudio]

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

tadashi

Jul 26, 2017
Please help.
Isabella doesn't show up on the subway. Her loves point is 0.
Melody doesn't talk to me. Her loves point is 0.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
The shrine doesn't work I had 300 gold and when I went to the shrine it took 200 didn't give me luck and said I didn't have enough gold to donate I tried with 500 to see if i had to donate twice and it still didn't work wtf

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
The kento and Rei cg are nice, i would like for the protagonist no to be so oblivious when clearly in the BJ of Rei and kento in the stripclub, MC can see Eva con the windows, for then later find someone with different body shape giving a bj to Kento.
(both images for comparison)

Here you have kento with Eva (pre corrupt Rei) View attachment 3945787
and here it´s Rei with a red wig giving kento a bj (Rei corrupt and no love route) View attachment 3945788
Gj on the cg and stories, there is a lot of content that has no triggers, soo keep up the work.

and class it´s bugged atm, can´t trigger classes a nor c.
Love the dynamic between kento Rei and Eva (Rei gradually replaces Eva, and at first, the main character (MC) suspects that Kento is having sex with Eva, only to later realize that she is actually Rei) View attachment 3945789
Lastly nice ass cg from the gyaru girl View attachment 3945790
how did you start Melody's line I got into class A after being in class c

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
This game is great just very confusing I can’t even use the phone maybe cause i’m on phone and im using a bluetooth keyboard but when I hit ESC it makes me exit the web completely is there a way to change the phone exit to like backspace instead of ESC??

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone knows how to see the Rei NTR scene with Kenta friday afternoon mentioned on the walkthough? She's at corruption 9 and Kenta love 9 and it stil doesn't trigger.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MyCollegeMemories-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes