RPGM My College Memories [v0.152] [OrphanStudio]

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Dev are you sure that Rin X Kenta NTR works as it suppose to? They just start to sleep with each other out of the blue without clear starting event.

ace4444

Feb 28, 2020
Anyone knows how to see the Rei NTR scene with Kenta friday afternoon mentioned on the walkthough? She's at corruption 9 and Kenta love 9 and it stil doesn't trigger.
Have you had sex with Eva? Completed all the story events?

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
Have you had sex with Eva? Completed all the story events?
Yeah I got it after the update, seems there is scenes in the changelog that are not yet in the game, this time is Eris scenes. Guide says it is scenes from V0.162 but the version on subscribestar is 01.562.
I'm confused..

ace4444

Feb 28, 2020
Yeah I got it after the update, seems there is scenes in the changelog that are not yet in the game, this time is Eris scenes. Guide says it is scenes from V0.162 but the version on subscribestar is 01.562.
I'm confused..
Have you finished all of Rei's and Eris Ntr routes? You can't skip to getting the friday scene without going through and getting all the scenes of the routes. Also theres a few scenes that are only in subscribe star version only. It sounds like you didn't complete their ntr routes and gotten the scenes first.

Also subscribestar has a subscribers only version. Also if you edit values it might mess up the game and not allow you to see scenes.

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
Have you finished all of Rei's and Eris Ntr routes? You can't skip to getting the friday scene without going through and getting all the scenes of the routes. Also theres a few scenes that are only in subscribe star version only. It sounds like you didn't complete their ntr routes and gotten the scenes first.

Also subscribestar has a subscribers only version. Also if you edit values it might mess up the game and not allow you to see scenes.
I'm sure I've gone through all of it, I even have different saves before each event.
And no I have never edited the values.

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
why doesn't F1 work? i want to change the crappy controls to use awsd.

It has one of the worst controls I have ever tried in an rpgm.

Last edited:

ace4444

Feb 28, 2020
I'm sure I've gone through all of it, I even have different saves before each event.
And no I have never edited the values.
do you have the save? i can see whats wrong. also it takes place on friday afternoon at rei's room

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
can someone help me, i'm stuck,
i don't know how to find isabella, i've tried going to the subway but nothing happens, i've also changed classes and am in class A.
is this some kind of bug? or am i missing something?
0.jpg

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes