RPGM My College Memories [v0.16] [OrphanStudio]

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
Yeah I believe i showed a picture where it was in the guide.
After trying to find my savings before meeting the collector, I finally realized that there was a sign that said
"this is the end of this chapter"

it seems that if you successfully defeat the money collector, and pay Emily's debt, her mission board will not display the notification "this is the end of this chapter"
0.jpg

different when you can't defeat the money collector and see Emily being raped, her mission board will give the notification
"this is the end of this chapter"
0 - Copy.jpg

i hope he can fix things like this in the future, honestly i spent quite a while just trying to find where the missions are? and can you make the text on this mission board bigger? i mean look, this board is quite big and has a lot of space, but the text on the board is very small, There's no harm in enlarging the text inside if the sentences are only a few.
0 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: 0rphan

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
It's improving but I hope gets less encumbered by so many needless mechanics like stats and money management.

Hypno NTR would make this way better.

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
Version 16 is going to introduce the gallery in the discord people who have already played it on Subscribestars it’s going to be located in the attic

MangoIces

Aug 9, 2017
The game was great, and I'm really hoping it gets on Steam. However, one genuine piece of feedback I have is that the fat guy's progression with Rei, Eris, and Rin feels a bit rushed. The scene where Rei sees Tom with Rin in the shower and decides to hook up with the fat guy was really well-written and a great example of how NTR should unfold. But I feel like there could have been one or two more scenes leading up to the fat guy's advances on Eris and Rei. For instance, when Tom rejects Eris, the fat guy could be secretly watching, and there could be an additional scene or two showing him gradually advancing on her before they hook up on Tuesday night. Similarly, with Rei, there should be a few scenes of the fat guy touching her, building up her sense of betrayal by Tom, so that by the time they sleep together, it feels more gradual and justified.

Reactions: 0rphan
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes