RPGM My College Memories [v0.16] [OrphanStudio]

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

MrIqsan

Dec 27, 2018
help i cant get to mai at friday morning the guard just say that it's occupied and he's tired i got may panties but he stil won't let me in

elcap23

Jun 30, 2018
Are you using windows to play ? This ver is released in subscribestar 3 weeks ago. No one else reported it. Maybe try download it from others links
solved i copy and paste from another game the system folder and done i can play, idk i download from gofile in pc and android joi play and happen the same maybe is my computer or rar problem but is solved
the game progress is far impressive i play the release and this now and the uptades and gameplay improve a lot

Reactions: 0rphan

elweon911

Jan 24, 2021
honestly ophelia story is really cool, i like the story progress of the school and stuff, but i hope we get more reiko and isabella.
also will there be romance with reiko?

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyCollegeMemories-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
Thank you for adding a gallery/memory room, I understand why some devs don't add it in but for RPGM especially it's exhausting to replay the entire game or maintain a hundred different saves to enjoy everything.

Last edited:

Luis

Mar 12, 2017
Good day, sorry when when I extract the file I get an error in rar and when I download the file in gofile it says it is 2g but it only downloads 1.83g and in mega it doesn't download the 2g file it downloads it in 1.97 does anyone have the same problem or could you solve it?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Both,but it is hard to avoid ntr.It's really super hard.
I prefer to play knowing exactly how to stop NTR (in fact, my preferred way is to disable it from the start). So I guess unless the walkthrough tells us precisely how to avoid NTR and how to get the harem, I don't think I'll be interested in the game.

Reactions: Jhony234

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
if u just want to watch the cg... the game has a gallery now, and is unlockable inside so you dont need a save anymore, and if you want to continue from previous update, i belive 2 pages ago there is a post with a save on it
awesome, thank you!

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes